News   May 10, 2024
 150     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 614     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 881     1 

Sightings ...

Maybe we need a separate thread for Munro sightings a la Gawker Stalker?

interchange: I run into Michael all the time there. A gang of four of us travel back on the 504 afterwards. He plays accordian ( not on the streetcar, or for the Symphony ... ).

It would have been neater if Munro & Giambrone were at that Promise-in-High-Park thing that same evening...

A while ago I was eating with friends at Ruth's Chris' and Kevin Sorbo (Hercules) was eating a couple of tables away. I was totally impressed with the celebrity of it all. Then I remembered:

1) I don't find him at all attractive.
2) I think he's a lousy actor.

But the moment before that realization was amusing.

Not sure, I saw him descending the S. escalator to the main floor of the Manulife Centre a few weeks ago. Impeccably dressed, distinguished, making the people around him seem merely generic in comparison--or maybe he just caught my eye because he is (or was) a known public figure.

No, it's the hair. I almost bumped into him yesterday going around a corner in the Manulife Centre mini-PATH.

Being at an airline I run into quite a few people... This week has been a bit unusual though:

The New York Red Bulls MLS team, Colin Mochrie, Chief Blair, Ephraim Ellis (Rick from Degrassi), Jean Chretien, a couple Tory cabinet ministers, George Strombo, Bryan Webb from the Constantines and Eugene Levy (and his son who is apparently on some tv show in the states)

Usually I see one or two people, usually Rick Mercer and a politician of some sorts, but this week was a busy one. so ya, Island Airport seems to be a decent place for sightings if you need your fix.

Wow, all these sightings of Steve Munro. It's like Hitchcock's cameos or something. (Or maybe in his case more like William Gaines popping up in various MAD parody panels.)

Buzz Hargrove in front of the Exchange Tower a day or two ago (whatever day GM announced its Windsor tranny plant closure)

Back