438     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 394     1 
News   May 07, 2024
 889     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha Back when I was single for a while I fell into that stage. Funny, a stripper from the House of Lancaster was the one to snap me out of the trend when she called them creepy lol.
What is the dress code at the House of Wankaster?

Talking about creepy, Anonymous is promising to leak John Baird allegations tomorrow.

Maybe this, maybe that, maybe a hospital infection. That kind of surgery, especially if "seriously infected" can take forever to heal. Judging by the extent of the edema in some of the photos that would be my bet. MRSA's a major bitch.

Quick question, RR: What are you seeing when you say "the extent of the edema in some of the photos"? Just curious.

Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 1.26.28 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 1.26.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 1.26.28 PM.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 434
He wore that tracksuit to a swanky restaurant? I think he does that stuff because it reminds people that he was sick and is still recovering--part of his never-ending sympathy play.

Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 1.30.58 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 1.30.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-14 at 1.30.58 PM.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 413
haha Back when I was single for a while I fell into that stage. Funny, a stripper from the House of Lancaster was the one to snap me out of the trend when she called them creepy lol.

ugh, please tell me the toronto subreddit memes haven't started permeating UT.

Quick question, RR: What are you seeing when you say "the extent of the edema in some of the photos"? Just curious.
Since the surgery, probably most pronounced in the Red Tracksuit phase. I'm guessing the sweats were not a result of the outfit. I remember after my surgical misadventure (femoral by-pass) I was carrying so much fluid my joint movement was restricted, but just on the one side. I was leaking lymphatic fluid from the incision. I could be sweating heavily and feel cold at the same time.

Now, in the black outfit, Rob looks better, less bloated, not sweaty, but he sounds really tired in the recent videos posted. Four months after my surgery I lost the other leg to the infection. It had settled at the end of my tibia and my heel shattered. I had a full-body bloat then. In rehab they did nose swabs (sometimes from a much lower orifice) every couple of weeks to see if the infection had "cleared". I had to have 3 consecutive negative results before they declared me "cleared". That took six and a half months, the bloating was gone, but I still felt like shit for months after. And my original incision, groin to ankle, took almost a year to be bandage free. I don't know about cancer, chemo or radiation, but I'm sure I was healthier than him going into OR.

Since the surgery, probably most pronounced in the Red Tracksuit phase. I'm guessing the sweats were not a result of the outfit. I remember after my surgical misadventure (femoral by-pass) I was carrying so much fluid my joint movement was restricted, but just on the one side. I was leaking lymphatic fluid from the incision. I could be sweating heavily and feel cold at the same time.

Now, in the black outfit, Rob looks better, less bloated, not sweaty, but he sounds really tired in the recent videos posted. Four months after my surgery I lost the other leg to the infection. It had settled at the end of my tibia and my heel shattered. I had a full-body bloat then. In rehab they did nose swabs (sometimes from a much lower orifice) every couple of weeks to see if the infection had "cleared". I had to have 3 consecutive negative results before they declared me "cleared". That took six and a half months, the bloating was gone, but I still felt like shit for months after. And my original incision, groin to ankle, took almost a year to be bandage free. I don't know about cancer, chemo or radiation, but I'm sure I was healthier than him going into OR.

Thanks for the additional. And I sincerely hope you're feeling better these day. What a harrowing experience.

To clarify, you lost both of your legs to a post-surgery infection?

Thanks for the additional. And I sincerely hope you're feeling better these day. What a harrowing experience.
Just thought I recognized the symptoms - "serious infection", bi-weekly clinic check ins, rapid "weight loss" and restrained manner that seems new for Rob. Could be wrong. It was almost nine years ago. It was a life changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back