64     0 
News   May 29, 2024
 308     0 
News   May 29, 2024
 599     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telling it like it is = someone who affirms my cynicism and prejudices. ;)
FFS he lost. I don't think bragging about the guy that helped you lose is necessarily good for attracting new business.
I think you are being a bit harsh.The 80's Doug Ford Twitter account is far reaching and thought provoking.

There's definitely some cognitive dissonance from Rob sounding coherent and reasonable regarding the Olympic boondoggle. Of course is his fault for crying wolf for 15 years - no credibility when it matters.

Re Rpbbie's recent Media Availablities, don't forget there's a council meeting coming up at the end of the month. Just the past-and-future mayor warming up the peanut gallery. And of course if RoFo had wanted to bring the Olympics to TO he'd have had to started up the process while he was mayor instead of, well, you know.

It is amazing that Robbie agrees with Tory about finding private funding for the Olympic bid. Too bad Robbie didn't count this as something he supports Tory with, however, I don't think Robbie is aware of what is transpiring because of his complications of being stupid.

It is amazing that Robbie agrees with Tory about finding private funding for the Olympic bid. Too bad Robbie didn't count this as something he supports Tory with, however, I don't think Robbie is aware of what is transpiring because of his complications of being stupid.
Tory's also looking for "sponsors" as well as Federal & Provincial funding for TCHC. What??? like Timmies or McDees? The Olympics is all about private corporate sponsorships, and corruption.

Damn, why didn't I think of that? Good work putting the dots together, I guess time will tell if you're right.
The Rob Ford Era just hasn't made you cynical enuf, I guess. Any thoughts on why no reaction from RoFo or JoTo on reduced funding for TAVIS?

Damn, why didn't I think of that? Good work putting the dots together, I guess time will tell if you're right.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 642
really? when? wasn't he always seen somewhere? when was there a week of no pics of him out and about?
Blue Jays were out of town Aug 20-27 so he wasn't at Jays games then. And sometimes when people post pics on Instagram, they're actually older pics, even if they don't label them "throwback".

http://www.newstalk1010.com/news/20...ford-speaks-about-his-health-and-the-olympics

kinda strange for a guy that hangs out with people who came here as refugees...
LOTS and lots of immigrants and refugees are this way: once they get in and their status is locked down "yep, lock up the gates, build a wall, keep everyone out. They're just a bunch of freeloaders." Doesn't surprise me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back