News   May 03, 2024
 524     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 257     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly dismissed...

Indeed, a discontinuance by an applicant or plaintiff is not a dismissal by the court based on the merits., but one can be morally certain that in the rather unlikely event that either of the Fords knows the difference they would be dishonest about it. Jacobs , the probable actual author of the "statement by Rob Ford", might be somewhat more likely to know the difference but he also understands that they key to communicating with FN is, as here, to rely on their generally low level of education and sophistication to lead them to a false impression.

Indeed, a discontinuance by an applicant or plaintiff is not a dismissal by the court based on the merits., but one can be morally certain that in the rather unlikely event that either of the Fords knows the difference they would be dishonest about it. Jacobs , the probable actual author of the "statement by Rob Ford", might be somewhat more likely to know the difference but he also understands that they key to communicating with FN is, as here, to rely on their generally low level of education and sophistication to lead them to a false impression.

So does this mean he could still be removed from office and kept from running for some time?

What a bunch of assholes.
I just finished Crazy Town. Ford Nation are a vile bunch. They left her multiple rape and murder threats, all because she was being mean to poor Robbie!

I can't understand loving a politician so much that you'd kill for him, or at least threaten death! Some of the threats sounded particularly scary.

Robyn's and Towhey's books were both great in their own ways. On Crazy Town, it was fascinating to read how the reporters uncovered the different parts of the story.

Also, I'd always wondered how the Bassos got away with so much since their mom lived there. But clearly from Robyn's book they bully and dominate her. Poor woman.

And I really liked Towhey's behind the scenes takes on all of the big political moves. You pretty much have to be a Toronto political junkie to get through his book. The scandalous stuff doesn't come until way far into it.

I can understand why he wanted to write it now. He wanted people to know that he'd tried for a few years to get Ford into rehab but he wouldn't listen.

The only part that sort of crossed the line that he included was the part about Ford and Renata's crazy fights. He probably should've kept that to himself, though it was juicy to listen to.

Good. They should keep on spanking. (I generally do not approve of spanking, but when it comes to Fords, all bets are off)

Good. They should keep on spanking. (I generally do not approve of spanking, but when it comes to Fords, all bets are off)
Not a pretty picture...
upload_2016-2-3_14-39-28.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-3_14-39-28.png
    upload_2016-2-3_14-39-28.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 496
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back