1.6K     4 
News   May 17, 2024
 437     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 780     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ford has two ways of communicating as he drives — his cellular phone and his Onstar device, a General Motors product that acts as a cellphone. During one call as he drives that night, Ford is recorded as saying the following about Jews, blacks and Italians:

“Nobody sticks up for people like I do, every f---ing k--e, n----r, f---ing w-p, d-go, whatever the race. Nobody does. I’m the most racist guy around. I’m the mayor of Toronto.â€

On a roll, Ford continues to spew invective that may be the worst published yet. At one point he makes a rude comment about his mother.

His tirade is interrupted by a call from Dennis Morris, Ford’s lawyer. Morris voices immediate concern that Ford is driving and tells him to pull over. Ford does not respond kindly. Morris suggests the police may be tailing him.

“The cops are f---ing right behind me. They are, it’s fine,†Ford says.

Morris tells Ford he cannot be driving drunk.

To which Ford responds, “Yeah, you never had your f---ing kids taken away.â€

(Asked this week if he recalled the incident and telephoning Ford, Morris said he believes his client was parked at the time.)

For no apparent reason, Ford turns on Bellissimo and hits him squarely in the face twice — boom, boom — forgetting that he has a bagful of Big Macs in his hand. Burgers and fries scatter. Ford makes Bellissimo pick them up.

geez

Do you think he'll resign now? I just don't know what the Fords will do with this new information. They are done.

(The information for this story comes from interviews and from the Star’s review of audio tape that captures a portion of the evening. The Star did not pay for the tape. Ford could not be reached by the Star for comment, as has been the case since the Star began its investigation more than a year ago. His lawyer Dennis Morris would not comment on the majority of the allegations in this story. Ford is said to be in a rehab program seeking help for alcohol addiction. The Star has heard that Ford has been spotted at three different rehabs in the past week, including CAMH in Toronto, Homewood in Guelph and Greenstone in Bala, about a 40-minute drive from the Ford family cottage.)

who is the rat?

Is it just me who's not all that shocked by the article? I mean, doubt get me wrong it's awful beyond words, but if you had asked me what a night with Rob would be like, this is more or less how I would picture it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back