1.1K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 927     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 658     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he'll resign now? I just don't know what the Fords will do with this new information. They are done.

(The information for this story comes from interviews and from the Star’s review of audio tape that captures a portion of the evening. The Star did not pay for the tape. Ford could not be reached by the Star for comment, as has been the case since the Star began its investigation more than a year ago. His lawyer Dennis Morris would not comment on the majority of the allegations in this story. Ford is said to be in a rehab program seeking help for alcohol addiction. The Star has heard that Ford has been spotted at three different rehabs in the past week, including CAMH in Toronto, Homewood in Guelph and Greenstone in Bala, about a 40-minute drive from the Ford family cottage.)

who is the rat?

Is it just me who's not all that shocked by the article? I mean, doubt get me wrong it's awful beyond words, but if you had asked me what a night with Rob would be like, this is more or less how I would picture it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back