2.2K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 487     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this would be his defense, too. "You guys never ASKED me about COKE, now did you? Eh? No, you didn't."

I'm guessing the office staffer/possible dealer story is not hitting the presses today...

MM said one paper will report today, and one tomorrow. Although there's so much news right now who knows! I wonder if Ford is still in favour of stronger minimum sentences?

MM said one paper will report today, and one tomorrow. Although there's so much news right now who knows! I wonder if Ford is still in favour of stronger minimum sentences?

That's what I'm saying---I bet that angle has gotten a big old bump down the priority list.

Someone reported that John Cook said there's another video of a politician who isn't the mayor smoking Crack. (notice the capitalization on Crack but not mayor, that's intentional.)

John Cook on CP24: "I was told there was another video of a another person smoking crack cocaine who is not the Mayor."

We may still need the rally on the 13th but these things have to react to real time news. There's no better time than now. Besides, it's already begun:

BYVBBF0CAAECceR.jpg
I wonder if people that wear the Guy Fawkes mask realize that the image of Fawkes is something that is owned by Time Warner...

Reporter "Are you on crack right now??????" LOL

That reporter (whoever he was - I think it was a male voice) is an idiot and probably has all his fellow reporters pissed at him. For the first time in memory, Ford was actually responding to questions...that question gave him the opportunity (and probably the right) to turn around and leave...and he did.

It seemed to me as I watched that someone had said to him "no more lies....if they ask the right question give the right answer" Who knows what else (with properly worded questions) he might have said today.

That's not a bad idea. This has reached a fever pitch. It's time to move the Nov 13 event to right now. SaveToronto, please post via your channels. People just need to go down there with some chalk and their voice and fill the square.

It seems there is already a number of people down there. Norm Wilner has suggested to me that we should move it up to tomorrow. Thoughts?

Does the "why not both?" meme apply? Both tomorrow and next Wednesday?

I wonder if people that wear the Guy Fawkes mask realize that the image of Fawkes is something that is owned by Time Warner...

From what I understand, a lot of them do. The ownership of Time Warner just makes it "cooler" since anonymous types tend to have issues with our copyright systems.

BYVFDxzCcAAJiVB.jpg:large

Mayor Rob Frod ‏@TOMayorFrod 2m
Thanks everyone for tuning in to the big season finale. #NoSpoilers #Toronto #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/fqOVOjJrJE

That reporter (whoever he was - I think it was a male voice) is an idiot and probably has all his fellow reporters pissed at him. For the first time in memory, Ford was actually responding to questions...that question gave him the opportunity (and probably the right) to turn around and leave...and he did.

It seemed to me as I watched that someone had said to him "no more lies....if they ask the right question give the right answer" Who knows what else (with properly worded questions) he might have said today.

I agree and the other reporters told him off... It was dumb but I couldnt help but laugh.... Its the question we all ask internally everytime he does an interview... To be fair we always rip the media for being soft. As sarcastic as that question was it was anything but soft.

Parkdale:

Not really, they wore kids gloves and just asked the question, and moved on - and rarely if ever said "but you also said this on such and such a date about this, and I quote".

MetroMan:

He probably don't have the guts to resign, more likely to just go AWOL and disappear.

AoD
Someone asked him on his radio show, and his response was to talk about how he hasn't seen the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back