2.2K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 496     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
While as I illustrated a few pages back that it is unlikely that one can confuse crack with weed or tobacco, someone a little earlier on mentioned that you can't use tobacco with a glass pipe. As someone who has lead a very drug free life, does this mean that crack pipes are illegal? I thought the argument behind pipes, bongs, rolling papers, and other paraphernalia was that they could be used with tobacco.

Sympathies? I am afraid only for his neighbours (at so many different level, including the latest issue of helicopter noise) at this point, I am afraid.
AoD

I doubt it's bothering anyone. When they zoom out you can see that they're actually an impressive distance away from the house.

Come on CP24 - he's no OJ Simpson! I think I'd probably crash my car if I knew a chopper was following me, and Ford doesn't need any more driving distractions.

Going to the plaza on Royal York now. Probably picking up the shirts he dropped off yesterday morning. Zzzz..

Come on CP24 - he's no OJ Simpson! I think I'd probably crash my car if I knew a chopper was following me, and Ford doesn't need any more driving distractions.

Are you sure he's no OJ? His wife might be alive but there are a few people he knows who have been murdered lately. coinqidink?

I could see the chopper if something interesting was looming, and maybe CP24 got a tip, but otherwise I think it's just sensationalism. But yeah, it probably sells advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back