News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.5K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 636     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Racism in Toronto Workforce

To make such a statement, shows you truly are blind.

Sure many minorities have succeeded however some groups have been marginalized through racism into crappy crime infested neighborhoods where they have no hope of being in the workforce. :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree. There is racism in the Toronto workplace, it's against the minority white.

Ah, Wolfgang Droege lives...
Droege.jpg

Well, if we want to descend into the childish kind of racist discussion found elsewhere on the net, that's your call, but I'd like to think we're beyond that here....

I don't think it's too far-fetched to come to the compromise that yes, in todays society, affirmative action-type perspectives may in some case disadvantage the traditional "power group", the white male, and yet there are also benefits that may perhaps not be as obvious in job advertisings, but are undoubtedly there.

To say that the white male is now the only one who experiences discrimination seems to me to be a rather cold dismissal of all that women and minorities have had to experience daily....

For the most part..the unwillingness to look from another's perspective/come to an understanding is what plagues the racial issues in the United States...something that I've always felt Canada was beyond..

Again, I think we are mature people here (for the most part), and we can come to this compromise.....

This forum has really been bombarded by intellectual heavy-weights recently.

I've read your posts, no substance at all. They're fecking boring. You manage to post without saying anything. Atleast I have an opinion. The world would be still thought of as being flat if everyone was like you.

Aw, go lose your virginity.

Go read poetry in the Annex and talk about the socially disadvantaged. We all know that once you're married you'll be moving to Burlington with the rest of the whities and forget about the poor in Toronto.

Why don't you go for your piece of the pie now instead of wasting your time talking about injustices? You know you want it, it's in your blood sissy boy.

Yes, I agree. There is racism in the Toronto workplace, it's against the minority white.
There is racism against everyone against everyone else. I've worked places that would definitely and overtly never hire any black employees. I have friends who run companies in Markham who would never hire anyone other than Chinese.

There is racism against everyone against everyone else. I've worked places that would definitely and overtly never hire any black employees. I have friends who run companies in Markham who would never hire anyone other than Chinese.

please don't encourage this moron by acting as if you can have a normal conversation with him.

Go read poetry in the Annex and talk about the socially disadvantaged. We all know that once you're married you'll be moving to Burlington with the rest of the whities and forget about the poor in Toronto.

as idiotic as it sounds he has a point there...

Back