News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 345     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 910     1 

NEXT at Elgin East (Sequoia Grove Homes) - Real Estate

I just reviewed the details from the design studio. And there is supposed to be one.
Yes I also bought it as one of the perks was an outlet. Was disappointed to see they didn't follow through. I think we should be entitled to a partial refund

Wondering if anyone knows when is the final closing? just wondering how long would be my occupancy period. I understand the builder has 3 different entities: A, B, C for this project. Would they have different final closing dates?
I'm not sure but I really hope it's soon! Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Wondering if anyone knows when is the final closing? just wondering how long would be my occupancy period. I understand the builder has 3 different entities: A, B, C for this project. Would they have different final closing dates?
I was told as the sales office that there will be different final closing dates for each entity based on completion of each one to be able to get title.

Yes I also bought it as one of the perks was an outlet. Was disappointed to see they didn't follow through. I think we should be entitled to a partial refund
I brought this up in my PDI about missing outlet and was told to contact info@sequioagrovehomes.com, which I did and included a screenshot of the upgraded island specs that I had. No response and it's been a week. Lawyer said to put it on the tarrion 30 day form.

Would anyone aware that if occupancy for Building B has started yet?
Concerned if my May 9th Firm Occupancy Date on 7th Floor is feasible or not.

Hi, anyone have statement of adjustment? Or what’s the percentage? Have no idea about what closing costs will be..

Our lawyer got notice confirming our Occupancy Date May 9th (7th Floor Building B) and requesting content insurance beforehand. Still not hearing anything for the PDI inspection yet.

Back