News   May 09, 2024
 535     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 832     1 
News   May 09, 2024
 555     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Last edited:
Okay, so what key on the dial pad do I press to let in guests that contact my cellphone via the company directory at the front door?

How dirty are your balconys? I'm very tempted to dump a pail of water and scrub but not sure if we are allowed to? (plus it would leak to balcony below....which wouldn't be that bad cause they keep me up with loud music often lol).

Anyone from M3 & M4 received their first Toronto Hydro bill yet? I faxed the registration form to hydro early May...

M3, received the hydro bill last week. It turned out to be not too bad. 130 set up fee and 35 per month charges from Feb 2 to June 2.

I'm in m4, got mine a week ago, about 55/month, also emailed reg form in may
I'm sure you'll get yours soon
Anybody know why we're not on smart meters thought all new buildings would b
While we're on this anybody know how long it takes till we get our property tax bill not looking forward to my first one ;(

i don't remember mailing mines myself. I think i left it with the admin office. Wasn't that the procedure??

Strange how SJM who is in M4 who prob got into the building later than myself already got his/her bill.

Do you guys use the dishwasher once a day and use the ac frequently ? (esp these days)

Hopefully the bill won't be too bad. This is all new for me coming from a all inclusive plan

i don't remember mailing mines myself. I think i left it with the admin office. Wasn't that the procedure??

Strange how SJM who is in M4 who prob got into the building later than myself already got his/her bill.

Do you guys use the dishwasher once a day and use the ac frequently ? (esp these days)

Hopefully the bill won't be too bad. This is all new for me coming from a all inclusive plan

I use my dishwasher twice a week, sometimes less, and have my thermostat set at 21. My hydro bill is around $50 each month (745 sqf condo)

Update, just received my first TO Hydro bill (just two days after I sent them the required info (driver licence#, DOB & contact #) through email).

There is a $30 setup charge and $100 deposit. Based on my rough calculation on this bill, it should be $40 or less a month without A/C and approx. $50-$60 with A/C.

Back