News   May 31, 2024
 1.1K     9 
News   May 31, 2024
 3.8K     2 
News   May 31, 2024
 1.1K     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Does anyone else's fire alarm have a faint green light that blinks continuously just above the test button?

It's such a faint light that I never noticed it during the daytime and even in pitch blackness unless you look right at it you wouldn't notice it... so I'm not sure if it's always been blinking... or if it just started to do so... I can't even open the alarm because the stool I have is not enough for me to reach it :(

I managed to press the test button and the alarm is working fine... I figured if it was because the battery was running out, it would make a beeping noise (like most fire alarms) would it not? :confused:

Like Peter stated, you are technically not allowed. The hallway noise unfortunately is a part of living in a condo/apartment.

The thing that makes me a little bit more annoyed is how thin the windows are in the bedrooms. I couldn't care less about noise but vibration caused by buses and big trucks are the worse

No drapes /curtains have worked so far. I have even tried to double them up with no effect. Anybody have any other suggestions?

I wonder if its any worse it is for those who live at units on the ground at m1 + m2

I just moved into M1 2nd floor and I can feel the vibration of large trucks and buses.. I think you'll just get used to it eventually

On a side note, I got lost in the parking lot on my first day.. it's a hell of a maze down there

I've gotten my barrings down in terms of finding my parking space, it's a continual series of never-ending right turns!

I'd imagine quite a few accidents occurring down there due to the sheer number of blind spots leading to and exiting the ramps..

On a side note, the gym at M1 looks to be always empty everytime I glance in there which is terrific!

General question.. if i'm getting a bed delivered to me at a non-peak time of the day, should I even bother booking an elevator?

I've gotten my barrings down in terms of finding my parking space, it's a continual series of never-ending right turns!

I'd imagine quite a few accidents occurring down there due to the sheer number of blind spots leading to and exiting the ramps..

On a side note, the gym at M1 looks to be always empty everytime I glance in there which is terrific!

General question.. if i'm getting a bed delivered to me at a non-peak time of the day, should I even bother booking an elevator?

If its just for a couple of minutes you should be fine. the guards at M1 are preety cool!!

is anyone with Teksavvy? Just signed up and had no idea that a cable technician physically needs to enter my unit to set it up. Is this normal?

There is a middle eastern cuisine opening up in the Boston Pizza plaza. I believe it's called Anoush and it'll be next to the Starbucks.

is anyone with Teksavvy? Just signed up and had no idea that a cable technician physically needs to enter my unit to set it up. Is this normal?

In the cable box in your condo (should be in the entry closet), they need to check if your cable connections are connected. When I first moved in, I only had one outlet actually connected to the incoming cable signal. The cables to my other 2 outlets were just dangling (and didn't have connections at the end). So Rogers comes in to ensure the outlet is connected, and connected in the correct room.

Hmmmm thought I did when I signed my key release documents.....I'll have to check. If i did not, how do I go about doing so? Sorry sounds stupid but I have no clue lol

Hmmmm thought I did when I signed my key release documents.....I'll have to check. If i did not, how do I go about doing so? Sorry sounds stupid but I have no clue lol

You could always double-check with Liberty if you did. I think people were saying it was a little slow for billing when M1 and M2 first opened. If you didn't, go to this page: http://www.torontohydro.com/mimo

For anyone who lives in M3 and attended the meeting, who was picked to lead the board??

Anything else important to know?

I couldn't end up going to the meeting due to an emergency.

Back