News   May 03, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 630     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 301     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

Pics.

Give us an update on the model suite as well, thanks.

Hi and good afternoon everyone!

I have seen the pics on my dads digital camera that we uses for work. I will have to have him send me the pics, then I can post them here :-( This "might be" a complicated task as my dad is 60+ and this new technology can be a struggle (sometimes) - lol

Once I get a hold on these pics, I will post them up here :) I have to say I was "EXCITED" to see what it looked like even though it wasn't my unit :)

Take care. Ciao ciao for now.

Joe. B.

I have seen the pics on my dads digital camera that we uses for work. I will have to have him send me the pics, then I can post them here :-( This "might be" a complicated task as my dad is 60+ and this new technology can be a struggle (sometimes) - lol

Once I get a hold on these pics, I will post them up here :) I have to say I was "EXCITED" to see what it looked like even though it wasn't my unit :)

Joe. B.

AWESOME! thanks!

Joe. B.

Sweet!

hey everyone

we went to the sales office yesterday to check on the progress of the model suites....they wont be ready until mid may now

Hey METROPLACE PEEPS,

Went in to the sales centre as promised. Asked about parking spots and this is what I was told. "parking spots will be handed out during your inspection, if you don’t like where it is located you can ask to be moved but in any case it might not happen, if you have a problem with it you will have to deal with head office. In any case all the parking spots are not far from the elevator". Basically tough luck!!

Some bad news for anibody from M1 if you plan on using the party room anytime after you move in, dont plan on it. seems like they will be usng that as their sales centre for a LONG while. .

Has anybody received any letters with changes to their move in dates?? I come home everyday just praying that I don’t have mail because of this reason.

Not sure if you know, but will the M2 party room be finished before the M1? And if so, can M1 owners use the M2 party room since ours is being used as a sales office?

M1 Model PICS

Hi and good evening everyone in M1 and M2.

I managed to get the pics from my dads camera. (They are NOT the best quality as he had a smaller SD card then I did, so I just took pictures or the pics. - Kinda ghetto I know). Best I could do with limited time - sorry :-(

Have a look at them and let me know what you think!! Happy to see what the inside looks like. The units are coming along nicely :)

As for letters, I haven't received any "new" letters stating a new move in date and I hope nothing else shows up. I'm getting tired and annoyed with all the delayed (ENOUGH ALREADY).

Take care everyone. :)

Joe B.

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_0190.jpg
    IMG_0190.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0189.jpg
    IMG_0189.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 252
Glad you like them! My dad will try going back to the job site sometime in May and hopefully take pictures of my unit in M2. Once he does, then I'll post those up here as well.

wow that picture makes me feel better about where we're at today...

I'm still thanking my lucky starts that I bought here as opposed to gramercy park or lol, portrait

Hi and good evening everyone in M1 and M2.

I managed to get the pics from my dads camera. (They are NOT the best quality as he had a smaller SD card then I did, so I just took pictures or the pics. - Kinda ghetto I know). Best I could do with limited time - sorry :-(

Have a look at them and let me know what you think!! Happy to see what the inside looks like. The units are coming along nicely :)

As for letters, I haven't received any "new" letters stating a new move in date and I hope nothing else shows up. I'm getting tired and annoyed with all the delayed (ENOUGH ALREADY).

Take care everyone. :)

Joe B.

get us more pictures!!!! thanks for the post!

Some bad news for anibody from M1 if you plan on using the party room anytime after you move in, dont plan on it. seems like they will be usng that as their sales centre for a LONG while. .

Usually the common areas i.e. party room, gym. pool will take super long to finish, I doubt some of the areas will be done till end of summer 2011.

Back