News   May 17, 2024
 1.9K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   May 17, 2024
 8.9K     9 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I'm sorry that the pictures turned out TOO dark. It was the best I could do with limited time. If people are not content perhaps they should go onto the premisses and take their own photos, then post them up here - ONLY to get criticized for doing a nice gesture :-(

There was no critizism, it was a rockstar move and we ALL appreciate the scoop!

These are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing them with us :)

It looks like the purchaser got some nice upgrades. Gah... the time left till move in date seems so close yet so far away....

Has anyone heard any more of that huge concernt planned at Downsview Park sometime in July? I hope the traffic and congestion/crowds don't affect anyone moving in or trying to settle in during that time :( Good luck!

Amendments to the Purchase Agreement

Hi,

New to the forum. Just wondering if anyone was able to amend their purchase agreement for anything at all?

I just purchased a unit in M4. The sales rep advised to have my lawyer amend the development charge to be capped and the builder was unwilling to amend anything else. Just wondering if anyone else was told the same. Thanks!

Amend appliances to all stainless steel. Also amend parking space. That is all.

The stainless steal was part of the suite feautres. As for the parking, were you able to pick your spot? I assume parking will be in our own building at least, which is fine by me.

I just purchased a unit in M4. The sales rep advised to have my lawyer amend the development charge to be capped and the builder was unwilling to amend anything else. Just wondering if anyone else was told the same. Thanks!

Congrats by the way!

I must say I do like how Metro Place's exterior is shaping up, the dark colours adds class to the project IMO ~ but I can appreciate that some purchasers are disappointed since the scaled model / renderings were showing floor-to-ceiling windows and a lighter coloured tinted glass/spandrels ...

I've put together the proposed vs built for reference:

M1
Click to Enlarge

M2

Gosh, I don't think anyone was critizing your photos! I'm sure everyone agrees that it was a nice gesture and any info we can get, we appreciate!

My comments about the place being dark were mainly about not having floor to ceiling windows which someone pointed out that the poor quality of photo could be the reason - NOT a critcism at you, so don't take it that way.

Hi greentea! Thanks for the clairification about the photos.

Hey Solaris! I do see your point and YES the photos looks completely different then what has gone up. The blue or lighter colour would have been nicer, but what can we do? I sure hope the the main entrances, party rooms, or swimming pool areas don't ater from the brochures. I like the Art Deco appeal it has.

Back