Evolution Condos (Averton Homes) - Real Estate -

The only issue with that is it probably helps the builder out as they can sell your unit at 2012 prices rather than the 2008 price you paid. I'd still hang onto this unless you really need the money. I think the value has gone up quite a bit and I think when all is said and done, it will be a nice building. They're just going slow as hell.

i second that. backing out will lose your investments. better stay than backing out, eventually they will finish the building but at slowest pace, so you need patience for this.

You can do whatever you want. You have waited 4 years....why not wait another year and get more money back? Either you can have your $50K that you invested + interest (6%) or you can wait till it's built, and get the $50K investment + your profit (40%+).

I have not purchased this project, but I have purchased others which have dragged on. This is not abnormal.

patience please its been over four years did u buy from them

Hint: You're not the first buyer to believe a developer's promises, and this is not the first project to run late. If you can't deal with delays, then perhaps you ought to avoid new construction.

sigh....

i second that. backing out will lose your investments. better stay than backing out, eventually they will finish the building but at slowest pace, so you need patience for this.

I'm trying really hard to be optimistic with the progress of this building. I, too, bought here, and hearing a few of you speak of the potential ROI on my unit does give me some relief. But of course, as a buyer, you get nervous and you hear how the condo market isn't so strong these days.

Does anyone have any insight on the condo market in the Etobicoke area? I recognize that Tridel has completed a few buildings in the area - and have been successful. I did research the area and found that there are some plans for revitalization.

Can't help but be scared when this whole thing has been moving at a snails pace.

Can't help but be scared when this whole thing has been moving at a snails pace.

Just be grateful you didn't buy in a building like the L Tower downtown. A friend of mine bought a unit there at the same time as I did in a different condo development. I moved in three years ago, he's still waiting.

Most condo projects take longer to complete than planned. If you can't deal with that uncertainty, stick to resale units.

Just be grateful you didn't buy in a building like the L Tower downtown. A friend of mine bought a unit there at the same time as I did in a different condo development. I moved in three years ago, he's still waiting.

Most condo projects take longer to complete than planned. If you can't deal with that uncertainty, stick to resale units.

It's harsh. But it's reality. Minimum you will wait from purchase to move-in is 3 years. No matter what a salesperson tells me, this is the number I live by.

Anyone check out the closing costs and maintenance fees? What a joke. More and more builders treating closing costs like a way for recouping some money.

I'm very curious to know what experiences other buyers have had with this builder, and evolution, during occupancy/closing.

its awful spend a lot on closing for a unit that is cheap This company it SUCKS WAIT 6 YEARS and get screwed at closing but again what else to expect from such a PISS POOR BUILDER.

its awful spend a lot on closing for a unit that is cheap This company it SUCKS WAIT 6 YEARS and get screwed at closing but again what else to expect from such a PISS POOR BUILDER.

So, it's October 2014 and the place is registered and some units are still leftover. Anyone want to comment on their investment or who currently lives there?

Hi there I have just put a offer on a unit and am waiting to hear back from the builder.

For those who have bought how are you liking the building?

What's the story in this long construction?

from what I've been told the building has been registered for over one year and there maintenance fee increased 14% this year.

Any comments ?

Back