News   May 13, 2024
 747     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 1K     0 
News   May 13, 2024
 748     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

hmm that's really sad ... I always find that bus stop very busy.
Hopefully they'll use the very large new bus stop. I know there were two different sizes at NPS when they were showing them all.

Regarding Labels for Less, Hugo Boss is going to take that space. Also, Brooks Bros. have pulled out of the old Irish Shop space, which now has the Ice Outlet which is just temp. Anyone know when Beddington Bath is leaving and how big the space is?

The space isn't even in Yorkville offically is it? :) It's quite a bit east of Yonge and Bloor.

Actually Bloor-Yorkville BIA goes to just east of Church...however I'm quite interested in the Beddington's space though and would like to know when they will leave and size of the space....we may have one of our clients that would love to take that space on Bloor. Thks.

You mean a whole foods store?

May I ask how you know this, not that I don't beleive you androiduk...this is great information though.

No offense taken. The sales clerk told me. As far as the size goes, it's merely an uneducated guess. The other thing is, it's one of the most oddly shaped stores I've ever seen.

I consider that pretty reliable inside information, and yes I've known that the space is challenged, but we have a few retailers that would jump on it to be in that area. Thanks again.

Just a suggestion bAuHaUs that might help some future retailer because it is a challenging space. They could actually hook up to the underground mall by building an entrance where the telephones are in the foyer between Avis & Hertz. I believe the telephone bank and Beddington's share that wall.

Thanks, we'll show the space once it's on the market again. I'm sure the landlord will allow for some creative space. I like the fact that it has access and exposure to Bloor St.

Regarding Labels for Less, Hugo Boss is going to take that space. Also, Brooks Bros. have pulled out of the old Irish Shop space, which now has the Ice Outlet which is just temp. Anyone know when Beddington Bath is leaving and how big the space is?

How much Hugo Boss does Yorkville have now?

How much Hugo Boss does Yorkville have now?

Way too much, but they seem to be doing well.

1. 3,500 sq. ft. BOSS shop-in-shop at Harry Rosen
2. Hugo Boss on Cumberland
3. BOSS accessories shop on Old York Lane
4. HUGO on Hazelton Ave

and also they have the Hugo Boss Corporate Showroom on Hazelton Ave.

Back