News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.2K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 502     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

Like 3D said there is probably a layer of protective film on the curtainwall glass.

When more of it is installed and it makes it true reveal it should look more like the images posted from the sotawall website.

baglass.jpg

The cladding up so far is on the mechanical floor. That could be why it looks non-transparent. Maybe the glass will look different on actual office floors?

Mechanical floor? I thought it was the top portion of the lobby.

I'm pretty sure that's the mechanical floor, could be wrong though.

Based on my understanding, the mechanical floor isn't really much of a floor structurally, and kind of hangs down from the top of the lobby.

Based on my understanding, the mechanical floor isn't really much of a floor structurally, and kind of hangs down from the top of the lobby.

Sounds dangerous and kind of exciting! Just try to cross the lobby the day the coolant leaks from the AC! Shield yourself from falling equipment when evacuating the building during an earthquake! Sounds like a perfect movie-of-the-week about the perils of corporate cost cutting!

Looks like they're pouring concrete on the core tonight. I anticipate the next core narrowing when they raise the forms in a couple days.
BA_webcam_20080320.png

Back