News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 356     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 915     1 

46th Canadian General Election

Very well, she thinks P.P. is a great communicator....good luck with that sentiment.
These has-beens just can't stay away from the trough for too long, eh?

I typically wasn't a fan of her politics, but she appeared capable on the council floor. I suspect she was recruited to provide the CPC with a softer, more cosmopolitan image for urban voters.

Last edited:
Spadina-Fort York Independent MP Kevin Vuong says he is open to running for the CPC in the next election.

His social media feed has pivoted almost entirely to supporting the far right Israeli government and its supporters, along with complaining about Chow’s budget and harm reduction policies. There’s also his NCIS: Spadina-Fort York scandal and his business partner suing him for scamming her at their fabric mask company.

It’s no surprise there.

His social media feed has pivoted almost entirely to supporting the far right Israeli government and its supporters, along with complaining about Chow’s budget and harm reduction policies. There’s also his NCIS: Spadina-Fort York scandal and his business partner suing him for scamming her at their fabric mask company. It’s no surprise there.
He's the Jag Bhaduria of our time. Our own George Santos.

I live in Toronto Centre. Thanks to Justin breaking his electoral reform promise; in this riding if you don't vote either Liberal or NDP your vote is wasted. We haven't had a Conservative as MP since the 1980s, and even those were Red Tories (Davids: Crombie and MacDonald) of the sort that the CPC would never put forward today. I can't stand Justin, so I suppose I'll vote NDP, and Marci Ien's doing okay. I think last time I voted Green.

Last edited:
The Green Party finished second in the byelection to replace Bill Morneau. Marci Ien got 42% and Annamie Paul got 32%. But that was pure protest vote and interest in the new Green leader. She was back down to less than 10% in 2021.

The Green Party finished second in the byelection to replace Bill Morneau. Marci Ien got 42% and Annamie Paul got 32%. But that was pure protest vote and interest in the new Green leader. She was back down to less than 10% in 2021.
Yes, that’s right. I voted Green but after Paul’s disastrous tenure I then voted NDP.

Well, good news. Elizabeth May is back :)

I was just checking to make sure I hadn't dreamed that, and found the following announcement regarding deputy leaders.

Back