Toronto NXT & NXT2 Condominiums | ?m | 35s | Cresford | a—A

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
We need Ramako to send us an updated photo of this great area we are so proud and excited of. Ramako??? Shots from the great Palace Pier?

We need Ramako to send us an updated photo of this great area we are so proud and excited of. Ramako??? Shots from the great Palace Pier?

I'm in Halifax at the moment, but it just so happens that I'll be flying into Toronto on Wednesday. I'll try to snap a couple shots then, if I remember to bring my camera.

Driving by on the Gardiner the other day I was surprised to see how narrow the balconies look. It might've been an optical illusion caused by the long length of the balcony, but my impression was definitely that these are much slimmer than in most other buildings

44951085@N07
[/IMG][I

Sorry Team< having a tough time with getting pics uploaded again.

//

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44951085@N07/4413888427/

Last try.

Last edited by a moderator:
March 27 2010 update

West Elevation - windows up to the 22nd floor
Click to Enlarge

Southeast Elevations

Hmm... did they cheap out on the roof? There's supposed to be a circular hole in the concrete roof element on the southeast corner. Maybe they just haven't finished it yet.

April 10 2010 update

Windows up to 23rd floor~
Click to Enlarge

Anyone have pictures from the 21st floor on the southern units? I want to know if it'll look over parklake and have a view of the skyline.

Podium Progress

If you have bought here or have interest in this project the recent windows for the podium sure shows how this place is going to be some sexy. Drive by and check it out, second tower is just getting started as well.

Are there *any* good views in this development (Phase 1)? Seems like E/SE and W are not good since they will be blocked by other buildings?

Are there *any* good views in this development (Phase 1)? Seems like E/SE and W are not good since they will be blocked by other buildings?
the SW, NW, N, NE views from NXT1 are decent ~

Back