Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

If sales go really well like L Tower then they will not need to build a proper sales office. L Tower did not build one.

Fmpov, the trailer represents a bearish sentiment from the developer: they expect the project to take longer (a few years?) to sell, so they're being cheap on the sales centre.

Or, alternatively, it will sell so quickly that it's not worth building a sales centre.

If sales go really well like L Tower then they will not need to build a proper sales office. L Tower did not build one.
Did they ever build a model suite for L Tower? I wonder if they will here.

\/\/\/ I kind of assumed they were using the Hummingbird Centre for that.

The towers are pretty enough that they don't need a showy sales centre to trick people. Assuming it all goes through as proposed, with the design, height, and (assuming high quality) materials, these could be the best condo towers in this construction boom.

The towers are pretty enough that they don't need a showy sales centre to trick people. Assuming it all goes through as proposed, with the design, height, and (assuming high quality) materials, these could be the best condo towers in this construction boom.

your joking right?.."the best condo towers and they dont need a showy presentation center"????..why not sell the condos out of a Corolla then if its so desirable.

LOL..

your joking right?.."the best condo towers and they dont need a showy presentation center"????..why not sell the condos out of a Corolla then if its so desirable.

LOL..

Obviously there's a hint of sarcasm, but if the product is good enough to sell itself, showy tricks aren't necessary.

Does anyone know if there is a plan to create an entrance to Union Station on York Street south of Front. That would make it a lot easier to get to/from these development on York and Bremner than it currently is. I remember there used to be a car rental dealership on the east side of York south of Front. Is that still there?

Like i said before the funky modern designed buildings like L-tower,Emerald,Aura,Ice,355 King W. if approved wont need much of a sales office to sell their product.Its the ordinary boxy boring buildings that will have problems selling units in todays market.

Like i said before the funky modern designed buildings like L-tower,Emerald,Aura,Ice,355 King W. if approved wont need much of a sales office to sell their product.Its the ordinary boxy boring buildings that will have problems selling units in todays market.

Absolutely - a new standard has been created. There is still much demand but since the actual units are small and offer little opportunity for buyers to express themselves, they want a building that will tell the world who they are.

People need visuals. With the possible exception of investors, buyers like to get a feeling for what the building looks like with a model and a sample suite with standard flooring, cupboards, tile, bathroom designs, counter-tops and such in place. I'd suggest that upgrade selections on display are also important for the builder to help move people up to more profitable selections.

Absolutely - a new standard has been created.
Yeah, in our dreams. This is what we'd all like to think, but it's in no way connected to reality.

If it were, Infinity abortions, Pinnacle slabs, and Tridel boxes (excluding 300 Front, which is awesome) wouldn't be selling so well that developers are replicating them several times over.

Edit: here's a perfect example regarding the ease of selling cookie-cutter condos as opposed to architectural masterpieces.

Yeah, in our dreams. This is what we'd all like to think, but it's in no way connected to reality.

If it were, Infinity abortions, Pinnacle slabs, and Tridel boxes (excluding 300 Front, which is awesome) wouldn't be selling so well that developers are replicating them several times over.

Edit: here's a perfect example regarding the ease of selling cookie-cutter condos as opposed to architectural masterpieces.

Thats all about to change in Torontos saturated condo market.The party is basically over for developers that dont start coming out with better designs, hi-tech enviro friendly modern product.At the moment theres to many of those ordinary existing condos in the market to choose from.

I was just there today and had a look at the available units. Most are sold out. The only ones half sold are NE, NW corner and some SE corner. The ones around 47-55 are reserved for public sales I think cuz none were sold yet in those floors.

Back