Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- Today's #ProjectOfTheDay will bring some dazzling architecture to the #WestDonLands. Check out RCIII by @UrbanCapital http://t.co/NMMMnYuKIV — 14 hours 47 min ago
- #PublicArt coming to #ttc Union Subway Stn will invite riders to further engage with the transit experience http://t.co/UtPwpyoZOk #Toronto — 18 hours 16 min ago
- 'Double Take', a major new piece of #publicart installed at X2 #Condos at Jarvis & Charles in #Toronto http://t.co/qsksRz1xrr @Lifetime_Dev — 20 hours 20 min ago
- The Charles+St. Thomas intersection has changed quite a bit in 10 years. Check it out in today's #ThrowbackThursday! http://t.co/Ouv1r5pawM — 21 hours 31 min ago
- @383sorauren, a boutique #condo in #Toronto's Roncesvalles neighbourhood, is under way as the sales centre is demoed. http://t.co/rEaEbCCmr6 — 22 hours 46 min ago
- Today's #PhotoOfTheDay features a fresh and creative angle of the extremely photogenic Humber Bay Arch Bridge! http://t.co/OnU2oVARsz — 1 day 18 min ago