Now under construction in the heart of downtown Toronto, The L Tower is the evolution of 21st century living. An iconic landmark designed by celebrated architect Daniel Libeskind, the residential tower rises 57 storeys and is home to 600 suites, graced with high-end luxurious features and finishes. The exquisite interiors feature signature Munge Leung designed kitchen cabinetry, engineered hardwood flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliance package, granite kitchen countertop, marble bathroom countertop, 9-ft ceiling heights and more. Spectacular condo amenities include catering kitchen for residents and their guests, library, private cinema, lounge, spa facilities and a 24-hour concierge.
- 111 Bathurst by @HarhayDev is hosting an #OpenHouse today! 12pm-5pm. #RealEstate #Toronto #Condo #CRE #TO https://t.co/yx9jipj8tm — 12 hours 30 min ago
- Adelaide West #tower #towers #toronto #toptorontophoto #urban #citylife #city #building… https://t.co/PC3VJXUXkL — 13 hours 34 min ago
- RT @haroldmadi: Case for importance of hyper connectivity of cities - Cities are the New Nations https://t.co/tt6Gk8RoXG — 20 hours 38 min ago
- RT @torontonewsnow: A love letter to Toronto's alleyways and lanes https://t.co/lO3p076uzc #toronto https://t.co/ioWEWWjhUD — 20 hours 42 min ago
- RT @MominAhmad: #TheArtery has my vote but 'Parky Mcparkface' has my heart. #TOpoli #Toronto #transit #Urban https://t.co/V3LwyhOTAL — 20 hours 44 min ago
- Night landing at #Toronto's YTZ (Billy Bishop) Airport. https://t.co/QUptOdkXs2 — 1 day 3 hours ago