YSL Residences - Yonge Street Living (Cresford) - Real Estate -

That's like a $600 a month mortgage for a parking spot - and maintenance fees will need to go on top of that. Completely nuts - even the most expensive commercial parking spaces in the middle of the downtown core don't go for that much.

There are only 188 residential parking spaces available in. Compared to 1101 units.
Also, if you look closely in the pricelist, parking is currently on waitlist so I'm assuming it's already sold out.

I figured this one would go ahead.... glad to see its selling so well! I still can't get over the pricing , I get it ....you are DT Toronto on a major subway line on a main artery. But $1,100,000 for a 720 sq ft 2 bedroom unit? Plus $650/month in maintenance ? Yikes! You could get that same unit up in Barrie for $450,000 but the only difference is that its 30% bigger and includes parking! (oh and fees are in half) . I have no idea how people can afford to buy these things.

I figured this one would go ahead.... glad to see its selling so well! I still can't get over the pricing , I get it ....you are DT Toronto on a major subway line on a main artery. But $1,100,000 for a 720 sq ft 2 bedroom unit? Plus $650/month in maintenance ? Yikes! You could get that same unit up in Barrie for $450,000 but the only difference is that its 30% bigger and includes parking! (oh and fees are in half) . I have no idea how people can afford to buy these things.
The cynical answer is that it isn't money made in Canada that is being used to purchase these units.

Most of that money is made in Canada I can relate! ....trust and believe the numbers sound high but it’s not that difficult.
I am clearly living in a different reality then.

Most of my circle are young professional types, and these type of prices are well beyond their means, even if aiming to purchase with a partner.

I am clearly living in a different reality then.

Most of my circle are young professional types, and these type of prices are well beyond their means, even if aiming to purchase with a partner.
For a first time buyer I wouldn’t recommend YSL there are areas that FTB can get into, lease the unit or house out grow some equity.

This is the key point, wile having a roommate and still saving. I know most of you gonna be like “ who me? I ain’t living with no roommate! am not about that life”

Skipping a few brunch and UberX ride can also help, just saying!

If one feel for an iPhone 12 with built-in triple A camera they are lining up 2 days before the launch to get it.

At the end of the day it’s all about priority.

I did it at age of 26 no Mom and Dad help on a $15/h job

Now am just waiting on the roof to top off, how ever long that is....lol

Last edited:
sorry I lack Canadian social aspects, I thought it was rude to ask girls about their age but guys were fine with it.

The cynical answer is that it isn't money made in Canada that is being used to purchase these units.

I don't think it matters as much where the money is made compared to who is buying. Is it end users planning on living there or real estate investors planning an exit? Cresford's boss is very connected in private equity circles and their projects sell out in a day. Draw your own conclusions.

Back