News   Mar 28, 2024
 469     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 390     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 740     0 

World On Yonge Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

these are seem to be a lot of detailed info. Thats what the builder told me i have to check with them again . How do you know these info?

I highly doubt phase 2 will be released anytime soon as tower 2 has not secured ANY conditional allocation from York Region + Town of Markham

further, Liberty Developments has entered into a "No Pre-Sale Agreement" with the Region that puts the developer under obligation that phase 2 MAY NOT begin sales until conditional allocation is granted for tower 2

these are seem to be a lot of detailed info. Thats what the builder told me i have to check with them again . How do you know these info?

my agent as well was on the phone with my dad and mentioned world on yonge...not sure if there are units still avail OR if its phase 2 (but given the timing and reports of being sold out im tempted to think it might be that phase 2 is closer than we think) and he mentioned he'd get us information soon.

are there still units available here?? does anyone have the most recent pricelist?

btw, any word on when Phase 2 will be released?

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
In case anyone wants to know, I went to the sales office for a quick visit ... 2nd release prices starting from ...

- Lima $282K (563 sq ft)
- Paris $299K
- Cairo NW view $297K
- Cairo SE view $314K
- Rio $304K
- Tokyo SW view $397K
- Tokyo NE view $405K
- Victoria SE view $412K
- Victoria NW view $398K
- Venice $412K-$434K
- Miami $418K
- New York $459K
- Hong Kong $506K
- Calgary $564K
- Seoul $648K
- Toronto $658K-$681K (1399 sq ft)

Tentative occupancy Feb 2014

Good Luck!

occupancy in 2014 .... more likely sometime in 2015..... that's a long long wait, especially for investors if prices start falling .....

the significant delay has to do with the fact that World on Yonge tower 2 does not even have conditional allocation, servicing allocation has only been granted for tower 1 + the podium link only thus far ... Liberty in fact signed a "No Pre-Sale Agreement" with the Town but as usual, the builder does not follow its legal obligations

Harkian, I got a call for Phase 2 release and that's why I went to the sales office, so yes, it has been released. Pretty low turnout at the office while I was there though.

MBS-Guru, yes I totally agree ... too much money tied up for too long. No thanks.

Reenoq Thanks for you reply . I have contacted the sales office few times and they say that phase 2 not launched yet. are you in a specific grouop or something tht they called you already

Info for World on Yonge PHASE 2 will be released to the public FIRST before the agents...lol..

Last edited:
Have no idea. I was just registered on their website and they called me last weekend. Feels nice to be on a special list :)

Back