News   Apr 26, 2024
 2.2K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 502     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Woodbine Centre

The entire Imagine Cinemas website doesn't mention the Woodbine location. Unless the location hasn't been cleared for re-opening yet.

Just sent the following email to Woodbine's Guest Services Manager:

Hello,

just a quick question, has Imagine Cinemas in the Woodbine Centre permanently closed?
I can't seem to find the Woodbine location listed anywhere on Imagine's website (including
the scheduled re-opening dates).

P.S. I'm also looking forward to Maggiano's opening. Is there a date scheduled?

Thank you,
Justin

Last edited:
The entire Imagine Cinemas website doesn't mention the Woodbine location. Unless the location hasn't been cleared for re-opening yet.

Just sent the following email to Woodbine's Guest Services Manager:

Hello,

just a quick question, has Imagine Cinemas in the Woodbine Centre permanently closed?
I can't seem to find the Woodbine location listed anywhere on Imagine's website (including
the scheduled re-opening dates).

P.S. I'm also looking forward to Maggiano's opening. Is there a date scheduled?

Thank you,
Justin
Like they are going to listen to you, Woodbine mall is already too far gone, I should send an email as well, oh wait I did and didn't get a response back.

The mall security also has their own specific email address and contact number. If they aren't too busy walking around the dead mall, they could do some
reconnaissance for us.

Woodbinefoxtrot to UrbanTango, come in. The Imagine Cinemas has left the henhouse. Over.

The mall security also has their own specific email address and contact number. If they aren't too busy walking around the dead mall, they could do some
reconnaissance for us.

Woodbinefoxtrot to UrbanTango, come in. The Imagine Cinemas has left the henhouse. Over.
What the snickers is a "Woobinefoxtrot to UrbanTango" what does that mean, is something replacing "imagine cinemas"

Also if woodbine mall was a powerhouse in the 80's, 90's and some of 00's. Why didnt it get a proper renovations like other malls, woodbine is the newest mall around and yet older malls that came out in the late 60's to 70's gets a full blown renovation. (Double standards) bramalea mall is a DAMM good example. Came out in 1973 and woodbine came out in 1985, which mall looks upscale and modern. You choose, and dont get me started on the bay in those malls,

Bcc mall: the bay made its debut in 1973, look somewhat old on the outside and looks more update on the inside, and well kept most of the time.

Woodbine mall: the bay made its debut in 1985, the middle of the 80's, looks modern and hold up even today on the outside. But old rusty broken down and nobody is barely even their, not has been kept since the 80's or the 90's on the inside.

Woodbine mall, what the crackers is going on with you

And where is the food supermarket, that you promised to the shoppers that come their.

Also if woodbine mall was a powerhouse in the 80's, 90's and some of 00's. Why didnt it get a proper renovations like other malls, woodbine is the newest mall around and yet older malls that came out in the late 60's to 70's gets a full blown renovation. (Double standards) bramalea mall is a DAMM good example. Came out in 1973 and woodbine came out in 1985, which mall looks upscale and modern. You choose, and dont get me started on the bay in those malls,

Bcc mall: the bay made its debut in 1973, look somewhat old on the outside and looks more update on the inside, and well kept most of the time.

Woodbine mall: the bay made its debut in 1985, the middle of the 80's, looks modern and hold up even today on the outside. But old rusty broken down and nobody is barely even their, not has been kept since the 80's or the 90's on the inside.

Woodbine mall, what the crackers is going on with you

And where is the food supermarket, that you promised to the shoppers that come their.

Nicely done.

-The Warden Power Centre in Scarborough was built in the 80s but outlived its usefulness and was demolished to make way for a subdivision.

-Morningside Mall in Scarborough was built in 1980 and never updated. When it was torn down in 2007 it looked the same as it did in the 1980s which is what led to its demise. Nobody wants to go to a mall that is not being kept up.

-The Scarborough Town Centre was renovated several times over the past 20-ish years and attracts more and more people with newer stores. The point here is that they knew it was in need of a renovation if they wanted to keep things open and so they did. Nobody wants to go to a mall with 1970s log railings and hot air balloons in 2010.

Nicely done.

-The Warden Power Centre in Scarborough was built in the 80s but outlived its usefulness and was demolished to make way for a subdivision.

-Morningside Mall in Scarborough was built in 1980 and never updated. When it was torn down in 2007 it looked the same as it did in the 1980s which is what led to its demise. Nobody wants to go to a mall that is not being kept up.

-The Scarborough Town Centre was renovated several times over the past 20-ish years and attracts more and more people with newer stores. The point here is that they knew it was in need of a renovation if they wanted to keep things open and so they did. Nobody wants to go to a mall with 1970s log railings and hot air balloons in 2010.
Nicely done✔

Even Westwood square mall in (malton, mississauga) gets a renovation, and that mall came out in 1968.

Don't forget Lawrence Square, which was opened in 1989 and kept that look until its 30th anniversary when it was renovated and renamed Lawrence Allen Centre.
Lawrence Allen Centre, is the best looking mall around right now, and it's less packed than the eaton centre. Who ever renovated the mall, needs to go renovate woodbine mall. And renovate the movie theatre thats there.

Lawrence Allen Centre, is the best looking mall around right now, and it's less packed than the eaton centre. Who ever renovated the mall, needs to go renovate woodbine mall. And renovate the movie theatre thats there.

Mmmm... I was in there a month ago and it was nothing to write home about.

Don't forget that the Lawrence Allen Centre is very close to Yorkdale.

Eventually if a mall is not maintained it will be redeveloped. Look at the Golden Mile Supercentre in Scarborough or the Galleria Mall.
Well, woodbine mallbetter get its act together, or it will get redeveloped too. Im still shocked that westwood mall got a renovation in 2012. And still renovation until this day.

Now westwood has a new store called (telus koodo) and it looks good.
20200813_133321.jpg

Don't forget that the Lawrence Allen Centre is very close to Yorkdale.
I dislike yorkdale, with a passion. That mall is nothing but trouble, too much people, too much stores for rich people, and the mall is too big. Back in the 60's - early 00's yorkdale was at its peak, but not anymore. Lawrence allen centre is quiet, less people, and stores that people can afford to buy and get their stuff.

Back