News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 438     0 

Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

Thanks Nels. I have asked for a few quotations. All the best for your PDI....i hope it goes well for u. Im going for my appliances this weekend...finally...lol.

HI Maple,

A suggestion would be to read the reviews for Toronto-based home inspectors at this site:

http://homestars.com/on/toronto/home-inspection

The reviews look very legit. I've used "homestars.com" for several other purposes, and it's been very helpful.

Good luck with the search!

(My PDI is at the end of the month)

Hey guys

This is all disgusting news that I am hearing and it would sadden me that norstar has uses our units as a demo condo, and now there giving ppl laminate flooring all over except the washroom,I had to pay for it in the bedroom, I assume that's the thanks for being with them all thru this time,I will have a home inspector and will inform him of what other buyers with units have gone thru,I do have a question does anyone know a site that we can plan out where we can put our couches and bed,tvs ect ?as we wait for our brand used condos to be finished.

But I'm glad we stick up for each other keep the news rolling

Hi Maple,

Michael mentioned to us that there is an Open House this Saturday. I guess in the afternoon.

Hey Maple Mystery, I guess they only offered Carpet flooring before. They tend to give away things when they are desperate. I would hate to use the builder to upgrade to Laminate, they charge an arm and a leg. I hope you got a decent deal. I am looking to only upgrade things that are hard to upgrade later such as bath tub etc.

look at the link below there giving 5 thousand cash back,its there thanks to us who have waited 3 yrs,they reward the people who are gonna wait maybe 90 days......it never ends

oh and i just found found on that site there is a facebook page,where was this also 3 yrs ago

http://www.wilshirecondos.ca/

Last edited:
Indeed .... OEW you need to realise prices have at least gone up 20% on your unit in the last 3 years, so $5000 rebate from Norstar (from today's prices) is not comparable ~

Hi Folks,

I wanted to write and say my suite looks amazing and Norstar has outdone themselves. I had my PDI and Tony did an amazing job walking me through it. I am really looking forward to moving in, meeting my neighbours and enjoying my new home. I am very impressed with Norstar’s workmanship and I think they have really outdone themselves. It is my understanding there are no delivery charges for the appliances. I think Wilshire on the green is a great investment and I am satisfied with the service that I have received from Norstar.”

You confused us. Last week you were talking to a lawyer, now you have praises. Did you get that $5,000.00 cash back? LOL.

Hi Folks,

I wanted to write and say my suite looks amazing and Norstar has outdone themselves. I had my PDI and Tony did an amazing job walking me through it. I am really looking forward to moving in, meeting my neighbours and enjoying my new home. I am very impressed with Norstar’s workmanship and I think they have really outdone themselves. It is my understanding there are no delivery charges for the appliances. I think Wilshire on the green is a great investment and I am satisfied with the service that I have received from Norstar.”

Hey Mango, It seems like your lawyer is indeed the best in the country. ;-) Regarding the appliances, can you please clarify whether there are no delivery and installation charges or just no delivery charges. I was under the impression that that was the case all along. I thought there were just installation charges. Has anyone had their appliances installed?

Hi Maple,

Michael mentioned to us that there is an Open House this Saturday. I guess in the afternoon.

Hi agp, were you able to find out the time of the Open House this Saturday. I would assume that one will be held every Saturday until the remaining units are sold.

Hi Folks,

Ok. Sounds like you were forced to say that. Why?

Also, in case anyone missed it. This thread was 20 pages long yesterday, now its 15, all of mangos posts were removed.

Something interesting is happening here...

Hi Folks,

? Where is the real mango

Censorship? Good thing previous posts mango posted were saved via quotes on other people's post! If you go back and look at the supposedly horrible experience Mango had, it's a shocker he would've written all that praise to Norstar!

Back