News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 306     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 858     0 

Whiskey Connoisseurs: Where can I find Glencairn Glass?

sungs

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering if there's any stores in Toronto where I could find the Glencairn Whiskey glass?

DSC_1922-680x1024.jpg

Hey, I was wondering if there's any stores in Toronto where I could find the Glencairn Whiskey glass?

DSC_1922-680x1024.jpg

That's a lovely glass. I do hope someone posts a source because I'd love a couple of these. My first thought was the Summerhill LCBO, where all the high-end single malts hang out, but I don't think they carry much in the way of glassware.

gmania, Thanks so much! Can't wait to grab a couple.

FAC33, another quality glass that I actually possess, is made by the same company (Glencairn) and is referred to as the "Offician Canadian Whisky Glass." They show up at the LCBO now and then, usually towards the holidays and you can get 6 of them for around $20 (which is really a bargain as they used to be sold for $12 for one). Nice weight (bottom heavy so it won't topple over) and ergonomic, perfectly fits the hand, I use them daily as they make drinking orange juice elegant! They also have a Maple Leaf etched on the bottom. They also have the same functionality as the other Glencairn, but not as popular. It also lends itself to making mix drinks as the lip shape makes it easier to add ice cubes (a faux pas for single malts though lol!) Here's a pic:

hWKQt.jpg

Last edited:

Back