News   Jul 23, 2024
 29     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 648     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.7K     0 

Which are the best Waterfront condos in downtown Toronto?

Which ones are the newest, cleanest and have the best commute to the downtown financial core?

I really like West Harbour City @ Bathurst and Lakeshore. The quality is great and location is downtown, but doesn't quite feel like it due to proximity to park and water.

Jack

Most offer easy commutes whether you drive, walk, cycle or take the LRT that runs along Queens Quay into Union Station. Most condos along the waterfront are within a 15-25 minute walk to the business district.

Here's a few I know a bit about

Infinity, some good suites, good views and close to York Street.

I've heard good things about Tip Top lofts, haven't been in there though. Great location, brilliant conversion and I recall some of the floorplans being really good.

Waterclub on Queens Quay has some well designed suites (1 & 2 bdrm), some great city or lake views and close to York Street.

King's Landing is an older building with generous sized suites, great lake views and located just west of Spadina Ave.

The Radisson condos are smashing but big $$$ if you have it and they don't come up for sale often.

Last edited:
I think tiptop would be quite far? I tried walking from Spadina and bremner to West Harbour City once and it took 20 minutes. It looked close but it took awhile to walk there. So from Tip Top I think it would take around 40 minutes to walk to financial core.

I think tiptop would be quite far? I tried walking from Spadina and bremner to West Harbour City once and it took 20 minutes. It looked close but it took awhile to walk there. So from Tip Top I think it would take around 40 minutes to walk to financial core.

35 minutes to Union Station by foot via Front street reliably.

Which ones are the newest, cleanest and have the best commute to the downtown financial core?

The older bldgs (33-55-65-77-99 Harbour Square) should also be considered as they have free shuttle into the city, a built-in restaurant, the largest facilities and spacious units topped with many indoor and outdoors amenities.

They are also right across from the TTC takes you right into Union.

Most of the new buildings are great, too, but they have smaller units in general and not as many amenities, and no shuttle or restaurant, or "Harbour Room" which is the grand room overlooking the lake at 33.

I think Waterpark city/ Neptune have great location being so close to the lake and Ontario Place...lots of grean space.

They also have great views too...CN Tower, Lake and Island etc.

Come on guys, its very evident that Park Lake is the best choice;) You can see downtown and the streetcar is waiting for you feet away:p

When you say "newest", are you implying already built and registered?

If not, I think that Pier 27 offers an amazing location (one of the last on the lake's shore), with a cool design, and very easy access to the financial district as well as other transportation routes.

That's why I said "one of the last".

There are still a few sites left, but I really like the location of this one, being at the foot of Yonge Street.

Back