News   Jul 23, 2024
 508     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 572     1 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 2.7K     3 

"What you saying?" -- How do you answer to that?

All you do is antagonize. I think that is your sole purpose on UT.

I'm not the one trying associate slang with black people.

No where did I say that slang doesn't come from white people. You might as well say "Are you saying that a lot of slang doesn't come from (insert race here) people as well?", but no, you chose to say white for some reason.

And you chose to say black for some reason.

I simply used black people because I was quoting someone who mentioned black people. Try and actually read before replying, instead of trying to make me look bad.

Right, all you did was introduce the subject of "ghetto people" and rap, and it was some other user who introduced the subject of black people into the thread afterwards.

So are you saying only ghetto people can be black? Because that is definitely not true.

I never said anything about black people or any race at all. You and a couple of others are so insecure with themselves and politically correct that you need to make assumptions and project on others.
That's no my problem.

So are you saying only ghetto people can be black? Because that is definitely not true.

Oh, so you were just referring to poor people in general? Maybe immigrants? That is much better.

I never said anything about black people or any race at all. You and a couple of others are so insecure with themselves and politically correct that you need to make assumptions and project on others.
That's no my problem.

Yes, me and a couple others. Glad to see acknowledge that I wasn't the only one who is out to "antagonize" you and call you out one yoru assumptions and projections onto others, and that singling me out like you did made no sense. And I thought it was ironic that Mr Phunky himself would complain about slang.

Back