News   Jul 08, 2024
 216     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 3.1K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2.1K     13 

What Toronto street is this?

^Yeah. Monday's and Tuesday's that coffee shop (starts with a B, names escapes me right now) has half-priced coffee.

Sunday found me on a street that offers a nice view:

dsc09582.jpg

Someone mentioned "home renovation rebates".

I've been told that the legislation for home renovation rebates has not yet been passed by the House of Commons.

If true, it means that there could be a surprise in store for those who expect some 'cash back.' Especially if an election is called before the law is passed.
Ah yes Bill C-51. It hasn't passed yet, but the government only introduced the legislation last Wednesday.

Nothing to fear though, Revenue Canada routinely works on the basis that such legislation will be passed, even though sometimes it has taken a year or two to happen. And as the opposition has also indicated that they don't object to the bill, I'd think the only way it wouldn't happened is if the country were taken over by some foreign power ...

... and now back to your regularily scheduled photo. I was going to guess Royal York over the Gardiner, but it doesn't quite look right.

Last edited:
The coffee shop is "Baluchon"
French for a peddlar's back pack over the shoulder on a broom stick.....it was Sorauren at I think Wright Ave.

^Yeah. Monday's and Tuesday's that coffee shop (starts with a B, names escapes me right now) has half-priced coffee.

dsc09582.jpg

dsc09582.jpg

You were in the 427 northbound collector lane just north of Queen street

^^ Looking south down Laplante from College. That looks like the Blood Services building on the right.

He's being facetious. Oh, and the most recent shot is of Islington looking S t/w Lakeshore.

Back