211     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 3.1K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 2.1K     13 

What Toronto street is this?

Hint #1 answer: Price Chopper

Hint #2 answer: Bohemian Embassy condos

Thus, lilibet you're correct: Northcote, looking north towards Argyle St. Sometime ago, I reckon the corner was quite a happening retail zone-including the ugly modern reno of the SW corner unit, there would've been 5-6 retail spaces. I could see this corner becoming a perfect spot for cafes/coffee shops/art galleries in the near future. (Sort of like Argyle and Dovercourt area.)

Yesterday caught me realizing they are finally renovating the fourth ugliest building in Toronto. It made me sad--I want to implode it.

dsc09152s.jpg

home renovation rebates

Someone mentioned "home renovation rebates".

I've been told that the legislation for home renovation rebates has not yet been passed by the House of Commons.

If true, it means that there could be a surprise in store for those who expect some 'cash back.' Especially if an election is called before the law is passed.

Indian Trail pics...

UD: Good pics of the Indian Trail area in West Toronto-I remember that area from one of my early 80s trips to Toronto.

That early-mid 60s Buick Electra 225 is a classic-since I can't read the phone number of the For Sale sign I can't inquire about it - but remember that "boat" probably gets mileage in the single digits-a "gas guzzler" it definitely is!
The U of T plate adds my interest and the home being renovated looks good!
LI MIKE

Back