News   Jul 15, 2024
 110     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 504     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 606     1 

What Toronto street is this?

You can see the difference the subway made from those pictures from 'Boomtown' you posted on your Before & After thread.
http://www.urbantoronto.ca/showpost.php?p=208757&postcount=44

I suppose no street has the attraction of developers as much as Yonge. Yonge and Eg, Yonge and Sheppard, Yonge and Finch. The Danforth, Bloor and Spadina lines should have condos radiating from each station... I'm thinking esp. of Yorkdale TTC station. Aside from the mall, and as a bus hub, it seems to have sparked no new surrounding development.

^That photo/street was I.d-ed ages ago....

My last photo of 984 _____, aka, Toronto hipster coffee shop #169, is several blocks down the street from:

dsc01810g.jpg

^Or to be precise: looking south from the patio at Hollywood Gelato....I'm craving a chocolate cone right about now.:)

I asked the woman here if she thought Toronto's outside workers were going on strike or perhaps were in the performance art business?

dsc00498g.jpg

(Typically, she looked away like I was a crazy....:D)

^Or to be precise: looking south from the patio at Hollywood Gelato....I'm craving a chocolate cone right about now.:)

I asked the woman here if she thought Toronto's outside workers were going on strike or perhaps were in the performance art business?

(Typically, she looked away like I was a crazy....:D)

Yonge, just north of Broadway. Castlefield?

Back