News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 409     0 

What Toronto street is this?

what's the retaining wall on the left? is that from the BD subway line?

Yep, Edna Rd. Bizarrely, I'd never actually walked down that street before until Wednesday evening (15 April 2009)--it's interesting to see how wide the subway "bridge" is at this point, and really the lack of foresight on part of the TTC. They could surely get some retail development money from this area....

Earlier Wednesday found me staring at another Ford Bronco--where is this hipstermobile located?

dsc00238.jpg

Yep, Edna Rd. Bizarrely, I'd never actually walked down that street before until Wednesday evening (15 April 2009)--it's interesting to see how wide the subway "bridge" is at this point, and really the lack of foresight on part of the TTC. They could surely get some retail development money from this area....

Earlier Wednesday found me staring at another Ford Bronco--where is this hipstermobile located?

dsc00238.jpg

This is the corner of Howland Ave and Barton Avenue.

It's Atlas St looking towards St Clair.

Last weekend found me staring at:

Looking east from right near Lascelles Blvd. Again, would have to cheat with a map to get the specific east/west street, but the Beltline trail is just on the other side (left) of those apartments and the Yonge subway line is just beyond them directly ahead.

You had a picture from just a couple blocks away barely a week ago!

Back