News   May 08, 2024
 894     0 
News   May 08, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 08, 2024
 2.5K     3 

What happened to all the H1N1 vaccine they said we had?

Prometheus The Supremo

►Member №41+⅜◄
Member Bio
Reaction score
well? how come over a week ago the feds said they had secured enough vaccine to vaccinate everyone in canada and then some but health officials in toronto and other regions across canada say that it's in short supply?

and why are there only two clinics open as of now? why isn't the vaccine being administered in schools like other vaccines have been given historically?

did the feds tell a fib about vaccine stocks? did they choose poor shipping methods? what gives?

IMO, time is of the essence.

P.S, i put this in the toronto issues section because this is a serious toronto issue.

So you'd rather listen to sensationalistic reporting on FOX News than the medical community? That's logical....
I'm pretty sure your (small) chance of dying from H1N1 is much greater than getting serious complications from the flu shot.

I'll get the shot whenever it's convenient for me and there's no or a short line (less than 20 minutes)

People who plan to get the shot seem to be quite divergent in opinion on when to get it. Half seem to be like me and will wait to get it when it's convenient for them, while the other half are in hysterics and will wait for 24 hours in line to get it.

There was no expectation nor is there any necessity to vaccinate the entire populace on day one.

So you'd rather listen to sensationalistic reporting on FOX News than the medical community? That's logical....
I'm pretty sure your (small) chance of dying from H1N1 is much greater than getting serious complications from the flu shot.

Fox is fair and balanced. They present both the side of "science is a farce", "Obama is hitler", and "Jesus saves" at the same time. Three completely different ways to look at the H1N1 crisis.

Yes.

I'm not assuming that because I've roamed the earth since 1953 I will have developed immunity as a result of some possible exposure to it during my first four years.

A friend, who works in health care, had a mild case of H1N1 flu in May and is now apparently indestructible.

Fox is fair and balanced. They present both the side of "science is a farce", "Obama is hitler",...

What utter hatred you Liberals spew... Fox never said Obama is hitler... they said Obama is just like hitler... Geez! ;)

On the topic, I've never had flu shots before and won't start now.

Back