News   Apr 17, 2024
 222     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 263     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 1.6K     1 

Westside Gallery Lofts (Urbancorp) - Real Estate -

I'm in 150 and it registered last month. I don't know about 170. Sorry.

Thank you Bobbdeep, I guess 170 will have to wait a while. Anyways I hope you get some info on the brick wall - I think that would look gorgeous. take care.

Fleming likes to bitch for the sake of bitching and drawing attention to himself. You think he's critical on projects so he will help you find something good. But in this case, (and other cases) he is wrong. Maintenance fees are 59 cents psf.. He probably included the parking maintenance fee and or locker when he was calculating. Pretty rookie mistake.

Some units did take almost 2 years to close depending on what floor you were on on. It definitely was a long closing. However the area is great and the units are pretty unique. Not your average cookie cutter condo.

Sorry, I can't defend that crappy workmanship. Plus, Urbancorp does not have that great of a reputation. How a unit takes 2 years to close is beyond me.

15 years? Even more reason why he should get the maintenance fees right on a unit he OWNS.

The only real issues I see with his PDI is the poor job on the closet piece. He's pissed that the units came raw and not like they were in the model suite. He's bashing for the sake of generating publicity and interest in his services.

Lots of reasons why it was a long closing. Most were between 12-15 months tho (mid floor up) Still a long ass time.

Apom sounds like your defending a bad developer....Grace real estate been in business for a long time also and even hes saying UrbanCorp is not a good builder and yearly review on condo builders places UrbanCorp almost dead last....google you would see Urbancorp has some nasty blogs against them....

Apom sounds like your defending a bad developer....Grace real estate been in business for a long time also and even hes saying UrbanCorp is not a good builder and yearly review on condo builders places UrbanCorp almost dead last....google you would see Urbancorp has some nasty blogs against them....

s/he is defending their investment. once it's sold, i'm sure you'll hear the claws come out.

15 years? Even more reason why he should get the maintenance fees right on a unit he OWNS.

The only real issues I see with his PDI is the poor job on the closet piece. He's pissed that the units came raw and not like they were in the model suite. He's bashing for the sake of generating publicity and interest in his services.

Lots of reasons why it was a long closing. Most were between 12-15 months tho (mid floor up) Still a long ass time.

The only thing you saw wrong with that unit was the closet? C'mon, apom. You have to be connected to this development in some way.

It's buyer beware. For the $/ft, this isn't a bad project. The suite we sold for $470s would trade for +$600k in the Hudson. It's apples and oranges.

If the details don't kill you and you want to be in that hood, the prices are good.

There's a condo for everyone!

How did the old 'bait and switch' work out for Urbancorpse with this project? The original Will Alsop design was great - then Urbancorpse took over, trashed the entire scheme and delivered mediocre schlock in it's place, destroying the integrity not just of the original design but of the neighbourhood in the process (with the help of the bohemian embarrassment). I almost bought into the original Alsop project. If they tried to give me what is there now I'd be right pissed. Thanking my lucky stars and intuition.

Down with Urbancorpse.

Phase 2 has still not registered, its been almost 2 years since occupancy here as well. This building is crazy, can someone say milking occupancy fees... The owners in this building should start a class action against the builder asap and force closing as well as damages for the delay!

Back