West Condos (Aspen Ridge) - Real Estate -

My early DEC firm occupancy east tower 12th floor hasnt changed YET!
But the recurring posts indicate a 2 month span so the YET May change to FEB 2024
Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same here. Still firm occupancy for mid November, haven't received any delay communication yet.

If the rumors of 4 suites getting occupied per day are true, then the new final occupancy dates for the top floor units may end up being in late Jan / early Feb 2024 (if this is 4 units total per day) or late Dec 2023 / early Jan 2024 (if this is 4 units per tower per day).

In any case, it will be at the very peak of the mortgage interest rate cycle :)

Screenshot_20231017-134205.png

Did a drive by OCCUPANCY rules should change or builders should be more accountable,
The WEST site is a mess and they want to start occupying?? the main entrance is a disaster zone. The city should not be giving the green light to occupy so quickly. .
Fun times ahead 😳😳😳😳

Attachments

• IMG_9965.jpeg
    IMG_9965.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9963.jpeg
    IMG_9963.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9964.png
    IMG_9964.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 40
If anyone is looking for a parking spot to rent on a month-to-month basis starting Dec 1 or later, DM me

Last edited:
Did anyone apply for delayed final occupancy compensation for units which were delayed after final occupancy
I just applied for delayed occupancy compensation - if anyone else has also submitted andcan share how long it took to receive the funds (or how long you're waiting so far...) that would be super appreciated

I just applied for delayed occupancy compensation - if anyone else has also submitted andcan share how long it took to receive the funds (or how long you're waiting so far...) that would be super appreciated
Please let me know once you get a response

Back