News   Aug 30, 2024
 1.9K     1 
News   Aug 30, 2024
 1.8K     0 
News   Aug 30, 2024
 559     0 

Wellesley Central Residences (490 Sherbourne St, Woodgreen/Fife, 12s, rA) COMPLETE

A

AlvinofDiaspar

Here is a pic of the 12s supportive housing building - my guess it's by aA.

wellesley_600.jpg

AoD

Looks excellent! The last thing that area needs is more low-income supportive housing, though.

I walked by there today. They're at ground level, and as well, the base of Verve's crane (the one for the tower, not the midrise) has been poured. So soon there'll be three cranes swinging on that block.

the fact that there is non-market built ANYWHERE is a miracle so we don't need to lament that fact that is it is being built. A mix of market and non-market is the way to go.

This one has reached grade level (Jan 10, 2007)....

353460027_e65f2dbaf2.jpg

353460029_c3fee79871.jpg

Hope someone can situate me on this one...is 490 Sherbourne where the old Knights of Columbus bldg. was? Can't quite place where this is.

North of Wellesley, south of the pretty church with the dome...

Fife House will operate 56 of the apartments for people living with HIV/AIDS. WoodGreen Supportive Housing will operate the other 56 apartments for seniors. So if you belong to either of those groups you are eligible.

^You're not the first person who asked if i'm on drugs:) Many of my former co-workers wondered if I was an addict cause i always had wacky things to say and chatted and was hilarious and had little "stories" to tell. Nah, like Caltrane (if i recall correctly) I'm your typical optimistic hyper active childish sagittarian...dreamer:)

I like old people--they paid for the sidewalks I walk on.

I like this blue colour much better than the green they're using on Verve around the corner. It's also goes very well with the brick colour.

Back