News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Watched threads not showing in notifications

Coolibop

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm subscribed (without email) to a number of threads, and lately I'm noticing I'm not receiving many notifications of new activity in those threads (via bell icon above). Is this a known issue?

To add.... I do get some; but far from all. I usually have to browse through the forum to see unread threads. Indeed shows the unwatch button confirming I'm watching...

If you need examples... I watch the VIA rail thread and it didn't show up in notifications at all at any point today. I only see it in the 'what's new' section. I can provide more if needed.

I have email notifications. Works fine on laptop but when I am logging in from mobile I often get logged out and notifications stop. I use Chrome on both laptop and mobile. It’s been an issue for a long time.

This is kind of a hijack because I can't make a thread but my member bio updates are stuck on Sept 1st?

Screenshot_20230924-092718.png

I see no issues on my end. Anybody else? Note you need to be logged in to see them.
Over the years I have watched and unwatched The One (1 Bloor W) a number of times. For the last year or more I can’t get it back on my watched thread list. It has been over a year. I believe The Well was like this too but I got it back on my watched list somehow.

Any progress on this? Another example today there were plenty of updates in the eglinton lrt forum and I was about to post something to discover it had already been posted yesterday...

Back