Victory Condos (BLVD Developments, Lifetime Developments) - Real Estate -

wow... my 1-bedroom unit in apex is 735 sqft and my bedroom isn't particularly large...

but 2 bedrooms???

well It's just me so it's essentially a home office. master is 10 x 11 (bigger then I'm in now)....and 2nd bedroom is 8'8 x 9'3

240 square ft. balcony? Nice! Thats not a balcony. Thats a terrace! (unless its long) What are the dimensions?

it's roughly 30 x 8.......it runs along the entire living/dining area and master bedroom. Theres an optional natural gas hook-up, which I am so getting.....

Design Centre

E-mailed a gentleman from Blvd Developments a couple of weeks ago, he said they will be finishing up the Design Centre soon.
It won't be long before we all have to choose colours, features and finishes, and arrange for requested changes and upgrades, where possible.

the structure and forms for the ground floor are almost done. They are working very hard on this project. Finishes selection appointments are starting frst week of July. Crayon Design is in charge for the finishes selection.

Can anyone whose had their appointment with Crayon comment on the process, i.e. the quality of the finishes, helpfulness of the Crayon staff, or anything else that would be useful to know. My appointment is approaching and I have absolutely no idea what to expect!

Can anyone whose had their appointment with Crayon comment on the process, i.e. the quality of the finishes, helpfulness of the Crayon staff, or anything else that would be useful to know. My appointment is approaching and I have absolutely no idea what to expect!

The quality of finished are good, you have several options for flooring, from laminate to engineered hardwood floor, different colours. The finishes for the bathroom are very nice, marble counter, porcelain tiles, you have like 4 standard colour options to select from. 3 standard colour options for the kitchen cabinetry (expresso, medium brown and white), it is not the best material but they are not bad. the challenge is the kitchen countertop, only 3 standard colours, 2 of them are horrible in my opinion, only one which is black looks really nice. 4 standard colours for the glass backsplash (black, white, blue and red). 2 options for the walls paint, white and grey. Standard fridge and dishwasher are Bloomberg integrated, the oven and cooktop are Ariston and the microwave is Brada (very disappointing, I had never heard about a Brada brand, very cheap)

There are a lot of upgrade options for everything, but they are really expensive.

The builder is not allowing any changes to the architectural plans (walls, closets, tub for a shower, etc). gas hookups are only available for penthouses

Crayon staff very helpful but they are limited to builder decisions.

The options for carpet in the bedroom are very limited, the upgrade to hardwood is $8 per sq ft so for a regular bedroom yu can expect to pay $1200 for the upgrade

In my opnion the standard options for floors and bathroom are great, the kitchen is a challenge, options are very limited unless you want to go with upgrades

The quality of finished are good, you have several options for flooring, from laminate to engineered hardwood floor, different colours. The finishes for the bathroom are very nice, marble counter, porcelain tiles, you have like 4 standard colour options to select from. 3 standard colour options for the kitchen cabinetry (expresso, medium brown and white), it is not the best material but they are not bad. the challenge is the kitchen countertop, only 3 standard colours, 2 of them are horrible in my opinion, only one which is black looks really nice. 4 standard colours for the glass backsplash (black, white, blue and red). 2 options for the walls paint, white and grey. Standard fridge and dishwasher are Bloomberg integrated, the oven and cooktop are Ariston and the microwave is Brada (very disappointing, I had never heard about a Brada brand, very cheap)

There are a lot of upgrade options for everything, but they are really expensive.

The builder is not allowing any changes to the architectural plans (walls, closets, tub for a shower, etc). gas hookups are only available for penthouses

Crayon staff very helpful but they are limited to builder decisions.

The options for carpet in the bedroom are very limited, the upgrade to hardwood is $8 per sq ft so for a regular bedroom yu can expect to pay $1200 for the upgrade

In my opnion the standard options for floors and bathroom are great, the kitchen is a challenge, options are very limited unless you want to go with upgrades

wow, that was very helpful, thanks! what's the deal with the gas hook-ups only being available for penthouses? did they offer and explanation for that?

wow, that was very helpful, thanks! what's the deal with the gas hook-ups only being available for penthouses? did they offer and explanation for that?

The explanation I got was that the builder is only "able to distibute the gas lines from the roof to the penthouse patios but they are not able to bring the gas down through to the rest of the building, as there would be too many architectural changes and would affect other suites in the building." I'm pretty ticked off about that.

I ended up getting only one upgrade - carpet to laminate for the bedroom.

The explanation I got was that the builder is only "able to distibute the gas lines from the roof to the penthouse patios but they are not able to bring the gas down through to the rest of the building, as there would be too many architectural changes and would affect other suites in the building." I'm pretty ticked off about that.

I ended up getting only one upgrade - carpet to laminate for the bedroom.

Did they originially state that a gas line would be included on all floors? That would tick me off too.

/\ They didn't say that the gas line would be included on all floors, but told me that because I am on the 11th, I'd be on one of the few top floors that would be allowed to get that upgrade.

/\ They didn't say that the gas line would be included on all floors, but told me that because I am on the 11th, I'd be on one of the few top floors that would be allowed to get that upgrade.

I'm on 11 too and was really looking forward to that hookup.....I guess now I'll have to settle for an electric bbq

Back