Victory Condos (BLVD Developments, Lifetime Developments) - Real Estate -

But....would the Mini dealership be subject to redevelopment soon....? Nothing is sacred these days, and your view could soon be an 23-storey condo.

But....would the Mini dealership be subject to redevelopment soon....? Nothing is sacred these days, and your view could soon be an 23-storey condo.
Not, the Mini dealership building is an historic building, the city won't allow to build anything there.

Not, the Mini dealership building is an historic building, the city won't allow to build anything there.

Yeah, I called the city planning department, they said that the entire structure is historical and that they haven't received any applications for anything on the building.

I think the building is a typical c.2006 Toronto development: attractive glass box that is perhaps starting to look rather conservative (compared to FashionHouse, future condo proposals in the entertainment district, etc), the location is nice but considering it's a glass box, it will be very noisy here--streetcars screeching by, nightclubs pounding beats and drunkards screaming all night. If you work at night and sleep by day, you'll love it!:)

Personally, I'd live abit further away from this intersection--maybe in one of those Stewart St Freed condos? Or a house near Tecumseh and Queen?

totally agree...the finish product should be nice but the area is bloody noisy,pollution galore,drunks,traffic and the rattle from the two streetcar lines.Location is not for those who want peaceful night sleep.:D

Thanks guys...

I actually ended up buying here....I've lived right on Roncesvalles for years and was never bothered by the noise from the streetcars while I slept and considering I'm gonna be much higher, I anticipate no problems with that. I'm also used to the loud night crowd as I went from Roncies to Bloor/Spadina.

I'm very happy with the area. I don't drive so its convenient with the King and Spadina lines right there as well as at Subway not far East. Also really close to my work so I'll be saving like 15 minutes on my work commute each way.

you would be suprised what you can get used to when it comes to noise. first time you hear and feel the rattle of the trains in the cityplace condos you're shocked. but it all becomes white noise after a while.

you never get use to drunks leaving their "calling" card around the building though.:D..I myself cannot block out external noises,thats one of my main request is that the area is quiet when buying a condo,more mature owners and no bars or clubs within shouting distance,but I guess those want to be in the party district this building is a good choice.

you never get use to drunks leaving their "calling" card though around the building though.:D..I myself cannot block out external noises,thats one of my main request is that the area is quiet when buying a condo,more mature owners and no bars or clubs within shouting distance,but I guess those want to be in the party district this building is a good choice.

hahahaha....I guess it depends on the person....I can fall asleep and stay asleep through anything. I once slept through a demolition of a kitchen directly below my bedroom.

Thanks guys...

I actually ended up buying here....

Congrats! I personally like having that noise outside my bedroom window. Downtown living seems more authentic this way :p

Then again, perhaps it's because I moved here from Winnipeg and appreciate hearing a busy downtown than a dead downtown any day.

2 bedroom unit, South view, 11th floor, 735 sq feet + 240sq feet balcony

240 square ft. balcony? Nice! Thats not a balcony. Thats a terrace! (unless its long) What are the dimensions?

Back