Valhalla Town Square (Edilcan) - Real Estate -

I also dealt with my locker purchase in mid-may. I was notified by email.
Thanks appreciate the response. I emailed them yesterday for an update on lockers and response was lockers are currently unavailable, if and when they open up you will be notified. Wondering how some have been notified and some not…

Thanks appreciate the response. I emailed them yesterday for an update on lockers and response was lockers are currently unavailable, if and when they open up you will be notified. Wondering how some have been notified and some not…
I'm guessing it has to do with when you purchased? We bought around April 2019 and we were put on a waiting list.

I bought the unit Feb 2018 and had asked to be put on wait list.. I never received any emails informing it they were available to be purchased.. seems like they did it randomly

Does anyone here know how to go about in changing (add/withdraw) names from the Purchase Agreement Document? I have contacted Melissa several times via email and phone message, but havent heard back from her at all.

I bought the unit Feb 2018 and had asked to be put on wait list.. I never received any emails informing it they were available to be purchased.. seems like they did it randomly
Yes it seems random, I bought in Jan 2018 but appreciate the the inputs on this. If anyone else gets an update on lockers let me know.

Does anyone here know how to go about in changing (add/withdraw) names from the Purchase Agreement Document? I have contacted Melissa several times via email and phone message, but havent heard back from her at all.
They send out ( if you received the notice about closing ) and it said to email Melissa about changing names … but I think there’s a charge for that from the builder … not sure but thought it was stated in the contract about the builder charging for that … I know trying to get a hold of them has been impossible

Reactions: td2
They send out ( if you received the notice about closing ) and it said to email Melissa about changing names … but I think there’s a charge for that from the builder … not sure but thought it was stated in the contract about the builder charging for that … I know trying to get a hold of them has been impossible
Thanks. I got it sorted through my lawyer.

Back