Valhalla Town Square (Edilcan) - Real Estate -

I finally got a hold of them as well and made a suggestion to them that they keep all the purchasers in the loop by at least giving us a weekly or bi weekly update , or at the most a monthly generic email as most of the purchasers are left in the dark . They agreed that they should have informed us better but I think this won’t change

got email from melissa on friday.. she said the tentative occupancy is now sometime in july...they dont know the dates but have moved it to july from june
. my unit is in south building

I finally got a hold of them as well and made a suggestion to them that they keep all the purchasers in the loop by at least giving us a weekly or bi weekly update , or at the most a monthly generic email as most of the purchasers are left in the dark . They agreed that they should have informed us better but I think this won’t change
did they mentioned anything regarding Occupancy date ?

Not really st
did they mentioned anything regarding Occupancy dat
did they mentioned anything regarding Occupancy date ?
Not really could be June or July , really they have no idea . To be honest there was no answer which I understand but they didn’t even give an estimate as to when the lower levels would start . But I have a feeling that once were in , we will be paying occupancy fees for some time before they even register the building

Not really st

Not really could be June or July , really they have no idea . To be honest there was no answer which I understand but they didn’t even give an estimate as to when the lower levels would start . But I have a feeling that once were in , we will be paying occupancy fees for some time before they even register the building
i think otherwise... they think sometime July occupancy... but since the occupancy has been delayed so long.. they might be in a position to register with the city fairly quickly..

I don’t want to confuse anyone as I’m talking about the high rise condo ... not the low rise ones ( terraces ) ... I assume the first tower that I bought in is called the north tower ( Valhalla town square ) ... the low rise is calla Hal’s park terraces if I’m not mistaken

I don’t want to confuse anyone as I’m talking about the high rise condo ... not the low rise ones ( terraces ) ... I assume the first tower that I bought in is called the north tower ( Valhalla town square ) ... the low rise is calla Hal’s park terraces if I’m not mistaken
Hi, I am also on tower condo on lower floor. But I haven't heard anything from builder. Did they call/ email you regarding your PDI and occupancy dates?

Back