Vü Condos (Aspen Ridge Homes) - Real Estate -

Just walked by and there are 5 or 6 units occupied. Crazy, the construction elevator is still up and it borders some of the occupied units. Talk about being pioneers.

Good pictures.
Are the lighting fixtures in the kitchen, entrance way and bathroom
standard, update, or yours. Are the kitchen backsplash and
the bathtub/shower tiles an update or standard.

Those interior shots are no surprise.. they match the exterior.. both look extremely cheap. 3/10.

^^^ (not disagreeing) the interior finishes are extremely typical of developments at this price range.

Finishes vary with developers, but in general I believe the true upgrades happen when one takes occupancy. It's seems to me that when you pick your initial finishes it's always best to keep that in mind and put the focus more on types of doors, ceiling finishes, upgrading flooring, and the placement of electrical work. Once you're in it for a while, I think one finds what will work for them. We will switch to different upgraded appliances and upgrade the bathroom vanities almost immediately. We are also choosing not to plan or even think about furniture beyond a bed, counter stools, and some large (temporary)throw cushions and an area rug until we're in our unit for a while. We're in the South Tower on the point. As for the exterior, I find the building to be attractive by comparison to other condos I've seen in Toronto of the same or higher price range and many new condos going up in New York City (ex New Yorker.) No complaints there with the VU. Pics were interesting to see. Thanks.

Those interior shots are no surprise.. they match the exterior.. both look extremely cheap. 3/10.

What are you comparing these finishes with though? They're typical of the standard Toronto condo.

I think a 3/10 is a bit drastic.

Hello everyone....this is my Very first post here @ UT.......:D very cool site...:cool:

I've some question abt Vu.Does anyone know If Vu's amenities include any swimming pool??? i wonder why instead of one BIg fitness center they have two?? wish they have windows inside bedroom.

Vu's Exterior design Looks fabulous:D..........Its not like those tasteless Glass building.:eek:

North vs South Tower

While i've been reading various forums on UrbanToronto for quite a while now, i've finally signed up and am posting for the first time.

Love the building and the area and thinking about buying into the building. Other than the obvious (being in a different building), is there any differences between the North and South Tower? i.e. finishes

Were they originally charging a premium for purchasing in the south tower?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Back