News   Mar 28, 2024
 977     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 549     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 843     0 

UT Forum New Design?

I like how clean it is. I do agree with others that it is a bit bright.

And I'm not sure if it's my connection, or how the images are stored, but images load very slowly for me. This happens on both Safari and Chrome. I don't think it's my internet connection because everything else is fast as normal. Anyone else experiencing some lag loading all the big pictures.

I love the ability to see full size pics, but not at the expense of speed. Maybe there needs to be a lower cap.

- date of post on top now :)
- multiquote working :)
- sans serif font :)
- clean design :)
- 'like' vote for posts :)

it's looking really good now :D
I agree that it's very bright, though. Also I don't like the smileys, but that's a minor quibble. I can always bring in my favourites.
icon_lol.gif

I gave you a like for that. There are still some issues but we're getting there. And keep the comments coming if there are issues. We couldn't do it without you.

Too much white. It's hard on the eyes.

I agree. Some forums have a few different skins users can pick from. Is that possible with the new UT?

Also, Is there a quick way to see who liked your post and for which post? Kind of like Redflagdeals.

Lastly, A "Subscribed Threads" link next to "new posts" would be nice.

White is to bright, and also looks very bland, needs some colour , font for thread titles and buttons on opening page forum could be ...as so..
4.PNG

Attachments

• 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    5.1 KB · Views: 525
Please add some contrast to the site (use black text instead of gray). As it is, there is so little contrast that I find it quite uncomfortable to read text on this site, and I have to admit, I've been visiting a lot less since the design change specifically because of this issue. To be blunt, the current design's contrast is so low that I would consider it an accessibility issue.

Please keep in mind that some of us are using older eyes that just need more contrast than they used to. :)

Please add some contrast to the site (use black text instead of gray). As it is, there is so little contrast that I find it quite uncomfortable to read text on this site, and I have to admit, I've been visiting a lot less since the design change specifically because of this issue. To be blunt, the current design's contrast is so low that I would consider it an accessibility issue.

Please keep in mind that some of us are using older eyes that just need more contrast than they used to. :)

Well aware of it with my "older" eyes. Working on it.

I just noticed that I cannot upload a panoramic photo from my iPhone however I can upload the same photo from my iPad Air. Any idea why?

I just noticed that I cannot upload a panoramic photo from my iPhone however I can upload the same photo from my iPad Air. Any idea why?

No idea. Will have to investigate.

Back