News   Apr 24, 2024
 760     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 1K     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 572     0 

UrbanToronto Redesign

A quick rant: every time I come on this board, I curse all the useless clutter at the top and the bottom. There is little room to read the posts, let along see the pictures properly. And as for the mobile version...it is unusable.

I realize that those who have put in the work making this site what it is, have thankless jobs. But I cannot thank you enough. I also cannot wait for us to leave this forum service, or whatever it is, and move to something that works better on a desktop and on a phone or tablet.

I have note before but I never get notifications if someone notes me as @DSC Id=s this because UT (or your software) does not search for short words or ???

This is an example I saw, by accident, today Time & Space thread;

1682545185930.png

Since some people seem to agree with the dark mode suggestion, one thing I've been doing lately is to install a chrome extension that converts the CSS of the website you're viewing into dark mode. It's something you can just flip on and off when needed and seems to make a big difference at night.

Just take your pick to whichever one you think looks best https://chromewebstore.google.com/search/dark mode 🌃

I have note before but I never get notifications if someone notes me as @DSC Id=s this because UT (or your software) does not search for short words or ???

This is an example I saw, by accident, today Time & Space thread;

View attachment 472346
Though it may well be a system feature and thus unfixable by our UT Overlords, I note that being tagged if your UserName is too short (??) still does not work.

Though it may be too much work to do this, it would be great if the DATABASE file had a link to the (Official) RENDERINGS - separate from the contributor photos . The databases have links to all photos (which is great) but for a building with lots of photos it is VERY time-consuming to get to any renderings in amongst them.

Back