News   Mar 28, 2024
 994     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 556     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 848     0 

UrbanToronto Meetup! Tuesday, August 6th, 7 pm at C'est What

Don't worry, I'll be your fellow minor for the night. I doubt it will be a problem on a weekday, most restaurants/bars don't start carding at the door until 9ish on weekdays I believe.

I'll probably be a little late getting out of work, but I'll try to stop by. It'll be nice to attach some faces to the usernames!

Add a third to the list. I might as well be there if I can't come up with an excuse not to make it

I'll bring some alcohol and get us all arrested /sarcasm :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, we don't really have an RSVP list so it is hard to know exactly how many will come by. For reference, last time we saw a good 15-30 people show up...and that was in December. With the mild weather we have been having I wouldn't be surprised if we had a larger turnout this time.

Unfortunately, we don't really have an RSVP list so it is hard to know exactly how many will come by. For reference, last time we saw a good 15-30 people show up...and that was in December. With the mild weather we have been having I wouldn't be surprised if we had a larger turnout this time.

It will probably be a good idea to set up one next time. You can get more people to come next time if you do. I'm sure many people who like to come are having second thoughts because they're not sure how many will show up.

I can't possibly imagine the numbers to be less than our last meetup given the weather. And last time was certainly worth it.

It will probably be a good idea to set up one next time. You can get more people to come next time if you do. I'm sure many people who like to come are having second thoughts because they're not sure how many will show up.

Who cares how many will show up? I'LL BE THERE!!! :)

Same with me, I got to talk to Craig and Jack (I42 and SMT) for a couple of minutes though, and they said they would make sure it was at a "minors friendly" place next time.

We should have had our own little meetup haha.

Apologies to whoever got carded at the door. Hopefully we can find a way to ensure an all ages event next time around. Nice to meet you innsert!

Next time, the person at the door needs to know who our group is, so they can tell people where we're sitting.
We should have name tags.
And definitely a place that allows all ages.

Back