News   Jun 28, 2024
 4.4K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 675     1 

UrbanToronto is Celebrating 20 Years

Anyone still remember AreBe?

Absolutely. They taught me early in my career that if the smartest person in the room has antagonistic communication skills they won't convince anybody. It's been useful knowledge.

AreBe had many good thoughts, and GO Expansion will realize some of them, but his writing style seemed to try to pick a fight rather than a gain a collaborator.

Absolutely. They taught me early in my career that if the smartest person in the room has antagonistic communication skills they won't convince anybody. It's been useful knowledge.

AreBe had many good thoughts, and GO Expansion will realize some of them, but his writing style seemed to try to pick a fight rather than a gain a collaborator.
Tone matters. Nobody wants to listen to an arrogant blowhard even if they're a genius. Humility goes a long way.

From what I recall, if you pushed AreBe far enough then he'll call you or something out as being too screwball European! ;)

Last edited:
I thought I might use this thread to inquire if anyone knows what happened to Condovo?

Around from the earliest days of UT, but absent since last October.........

Last edited:
This board is better off without that guy around.
I do wonder about members that we haven't seen for a while. While there are other reasons to stop posting to UrbanToronto other than the ultimate, I suspect it will be the exception when we hear of someone's passing... but I wish we knew for certain one way or the other generally, and hope everyone's doing fine, of course...

...so be nice, Bootyshorts Boy (and you know, have your executor let us know what happened when you pass on, no doubt to be sometime in the 2100s!

Back