Upside Down + Fuse Condos (Channington/Brownstone, 14s x2, 26s x2, Burka)

Is anyone else's hot water out? I know the electricity was going out today, but I wasn't expecting no hot water when I got home from work today..

JTri: I'm in Phase one, been in since late Feb. First off, good luck in getting in for September, I'm no construction expert, but it's not looking hopeful from here. Once you get in tho, I find as long as you are prepared for the fact that outside your unit is a construction zone, it's pretty good. I don't know if you know the neighborhood or not, but it has a good selection of restaurants and bars, (Boo Radleys has local beer, and Wallace Espresso for the morning fix). The only shortcomings in my unit are cosmetic, but I know some people have had some more serious issues like leaky windows.

I am selling my phase 2 585Sqft condo.
it is a one bed room apartment on the 12th floor facing east.
For detail info: 4164008659, emily

Did anyone else get the letter regarding the strike? Looks like the move in dates for P2 are pushed back another 2 months because of the elevator/drywallers union strike.

Facebook group

HI guys just though I'd let you know. I've made a Facebook group called "Upside Down Condos Phase 2".

Back