News   Apr 25, 2024
 778     2 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 798     0 

Ugly wooden pols

renvel

Member Bio
Reaction score
What about streetscape improvement by ugly wooden posts elimination at least in Downtown Toronto?

manley-080522.jpg

I admit to not being very moderatorial, but a basic rule was broken - new members (less than 15 posts) are not allowed to start new threads without prior approval. So I see it as anything goes here.

That's a great rule by deterring people from joining just to start "this is canceled" and "that is canceled" threads, but I believe this is a legitimate thread. Maybe a new title would help though, one with no spelling mistakes :p:D

Al Gore: he's a very wooden pol - and one with an increasingly ugly waistline.

How would this forum have ever got underway if new members ( which all were, at the beginning ) were forbidden to start threads?

How would this forum have ever got underway if new members ( which all were, at the beginning ) were forbidden to start threads?

it may not be possible to know the answer to such an existential question.

You mean like What is the sound of one forum member posting? or If a forum member makes a post and he's on everyones' ignore list will anyone know?

Which is why we're generally lax and this topic is still here, and why other new topics by new members are kicking around. Also, it's entirely possible to do it after a simple contact with admin or mods.

if a photo is inserted into a post and does not load when someone reads the thread it is contained in, if there is no alternate text representation, will anyone know that someone tried to post an image?

Back