News   Jul 10, 2024
 174     0 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 983     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.9K     4 

TTC: Streetcar Network

My understanding is that the local councillor squawked about the loss of approximately 5 parking spots at the lot, pushed it to council, and they forced the delay on the TTC.

Dan
You may be right but I do not think that either TEYCC or Council were actually involved - more back-room dealing!

My understanding is that the local councillor squawked about the loss of approximately 5 parking spots at the lot, pushed it to council, and they forced the delay on the TTC.

Dan

Where there's a dumb idea about parking, find Paula Fletcher standing right there.....taking all the credit.

Do we have any ideas on how we can expose and embarrass this clown of a councilor for playing one of the most idiotic political game i've ever heard of in the City of Toronto's existence?

910e-Cllr-Fletcher-web.jpg

So all of Toronto will to an effect get screwed because of a handful of precious parking spots on a Green P lot that "need to be saved"? I'm not taking this outright stupidity, if there's a way to expose this from an FOI request, i'll go right on ahead and do it. Then follow that up with a couple e-mail blasts to some news outlets so they can show how much of a fool she is.

We should all phone her office and complain about the last-minute cancellation of much need improvements for 505 streetcar service, to get from her ward to the work!
I emailed her yesterday and asked ":Do you know why this essential transit project has been postponed and how long until it can start? We shall see if I get a response :->

Others could also write? councillor_fletcher@toronto.ca

Do we have any ideas on how we can expose and embarrass this clown of a councilor for playing one of the most idiotic political game i've ever heard of in the City of Toronto's existence?

910e-Cllr-Fletcher-web.jpg

So all of Toronto will to an effect get screwed because of a handful of precious parking spots on a Green P lot that "need to be saved"? I'm not taking this outright stupidity, if there's a way to expose this from an FOI request, i'll go right on ahead and do it. Then follow that up with a couple e-mail blasts to some news outlets so they can show how much of a fool she is.
Alert the media. Ask the mayoralty candidates.

Reactions: DSC
I emailed her yesterday and asked ":Do you know why this essential transit project has been postponed and how long until it can start? We shall see if I get a response :->

Others could also write? councillor_fletcher@toronto.ca

Councillor Fletcher has a public meeting about this, and all the other projects in her ward tonight. A good chance to ask questions maybe!

Councillor Fletcher has a public meeting about this, and all the other projects in her ward tonight. A good chance to ask questions maybe!
Well I tuned in and gave her a chance to explain herself about why the Broadview station expansion has been delayed indefinitely (because of her own actions), but she chose not to respond and sent me this response in private since i guess she's scared city staff would expose her. Now it's time to put her on blast through the news outlets.

I mean really now, "service planning" is going to address the issue? What in the planet is she talking about.

TTC response.PNG

Back