News   Mar 28, 2024
 93     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 274     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 641     0 

TTC 'sardine experience' looms

chucknorris1.jpg

"Chuck Norris knows everything there is to know - Except for the definition of mercy"

;)

Bet your from the Beaches or Yorkville

You are full of baseless speculation aren't you. But seriously, can you loose the advertisement in the signature.

This is the first posting I read from you on this forum:
The TTC sucks.
What crap. I bet the TTC employees drive to work.

Visit ELECTRIC AIR and give us your honest, uncensored opinions!

This kind of post doesn't really add much to any discussion and is full of bias and opinion with no explanation of those opinions or proof of the statements made. Your signature which advertises your forum is almost the same length of your actual post and it talks about "uncensored opinions" which on other forums tends to equate to trash talk and your post trash talks the TTC! It really doesn't paint a pretty picture. If you are here for serious discussions then I appologize for the poor welcoming.

"You're". Busted

I know there is hidden meaning in the punctuation here but I'm not on the right page to read it. I wish I could see it because I know you are full of interesting stuff. :)

"Chuck Norris knows everything there is to know - Except for the definition of mercy"

:lol

:D

P.S, the reason why a "TTC 'sardine experience' looms" is because one night Mr. T took the northbound yonge subway train home. he still refuses to give it back.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're". Busted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know there is hidden meaning in the punctuation here but I'm not on the right page to read it. I wish I could see it because I know you are full of interesting stuff.

Just a grammatical ref. Responding to, "Bet your from the Beaches or Yorkville".

Your welcome.

^ Thanks. Now I can appreciate the fact someone was double busted. ;)

Forget it, I won't be back to this board thanks to you!
I didn't really notice that my sig was on when I originally posted but I removed it so your knickers don't get in a twist.
By the way, my board claims to be uncensored etc. so we don't get attitudes like yours...
Folks tell me how refreshing that is! >:

EA, we don't support freedom of speech. this is america. love it or leave it. :p

P.S, enviro was giving you his uncensored opinion.

when you joined this board, your sig text was the same size font as your replys. your replys were also shorter than your sig. you didn't elobrate on your opinions which leads everyone to believe that you simply just posted to advertise your board. this is bad net-iquette.

if you thought chuck norris was bad, watchout for jack bauer. his calender goes from march 31st to april 2nd, no one fools jack bauer.

P.S, lighten up. don't be such a n00b.

By the way, my board claims to be uncensored etc. so we don't get attitudes like yours...

Well, since this is UT, let's translate that into urban planning terms. If it weren't for municipal "censorship", any sleazy tasteless Joe Blow can build whatever, wherever...

Such are the perils of the Web's hick libertarianism...

I'm curious how no censorship can lead to the elimination of certain attitudes. If your forum is uncensored then I could take your post:

The TTC sucks.
What crap. I bet the TTC employees drive to work.

Visit ELECTRIC AIR and give us your honest, uncensored opinions!

And with a little revision make it:

The ELECTRIC AIR forum sucks.
What crap. I bet ELECTRIC AIR forumers are all hypocrites.

Visit the Urban Toronto Forum and give us your intelligent and well thought out opinions.

I wouldn't actually post that on your forum but it is quite equivalent to your posting.

Electric Air

This is moderated forum. If you find it too difficult to substantiate your arguments in a manner that is both defensible and respectable, you are free to pursue your right to the freedom of expression elsewhere.

AoD

Back